Packaging ideas

1. Registered User
    Answers

Packaging ideas

If anyone has any ideas on how i can get some powders in from china, please shoot me a PM. Thanks!

2. Registered User
    Answers

powders are easy, the packager should be ablt get it through without a problem
  3. Registered User
    Answers

Originally posted by grafix-gnc
    powders are easy, the packager should be ablt get it through without a problem
    Nope, there have been tons of seizures lately. The reason i'm asking is because the company i'm getting them from don't ship to Canada because of the great risk of seizure. If i give them some really good methods than they will give it another shot. So any ideas guys, keep it to PM's. Thanks!
    •   

4. Registered User
    Answers

a lot of seizures are happening primarily on the west coast, find someone on the east coast for you so it doesnt have to go through customes in San Fransisco.
  5. Board Supporter
    Answers

yeah , canadian customs seem to be very hard to get thro , but how will u knowing diff packing methods help u get the powders across ? it all depends upon the shipper's methods doesnt it ? u plan to suggest him diff methods ?
  6. Registered User
    Answers

Probably not a good idea to post packaging ideas on an open forum brah , if you got a good source he will get it through but quite honestly , steroids right now are kinda like the tuna caught in the shark net , not really what they are looking for, but they will take them anyway , It is just to hot right now for international trade
  7. Registered User
    Answers

I don't want any ideas posted here just pm'd to me. The source doesn't usually ship to canada BUT if i can give him some good shipping ideas he'll give it another shot. I do know of sources that will ship here but their prices are 3 times what this guys are. Do packages coming to Canada come through San Fran?
  8. Registered User
    Answers

bump on San Fransico being hot as hell. Anything on the other side of the Pacific coming into San Fran will probably not make it.

I'm not sure where shippments going to Canada go through, maybe the Canadian mail service website or Customs would have infomation about where and how packages are routed.
  •   

Similar Forum Threads

1. Oh yes...the packages have arrived!
    By BigVrunga in forum Anabolics
    Replies: 3
    Last Post: 03-03-2003, 09:52 AM
  2. Well THIS is scary..another fine Ashcroft idea
    By wardog in forum General Chat
    Replies: 5
    Last Post: 02-25-2003, 07:02 PM
  3. Idea for custom formula
    By Baumer in forum Anabolics