gyno question - please help

dthemann22

Awards
Hey guys,

So I did a short epi plus tren cycle. Things were going well for about 3 weeks until I got a hernia. I had to stop so I went right into pct of nolva. I was taking the normal support supps and inhibit p for prolactin. Anyways, there were about 2 days where I missed dosage of nolva and erase. I finished my pct a couple days ago and my nips are pretty tender now and they hurt to the touch. Been sensitive for about a week now. It doesn't really look weird in the mirror they don't look puffy they just hurt. And I can't tell if I feel a lump or if I'm just paranoid. Should I go back to the nolva just in case or should I get something like Letro to be sure? The nolva was research by the way but I got it from the same source that's worked in the past. Any advice would be appreciated. Thanks guys.... BTW I squeezed them and nothing came out which is good

dthemann22

Awards
Anyone chime in please? Took 40mg nolva yesterday

thaina1

thaina1

Awards
I had this exact same problem after using armidex and erase for my PCT. It turns out erase has a very powerfull anti-estrogen compound, reducing estrogen quite dramatically. Upon stopping this product you have to be prepared for the 'estrogen rebound'. I think you should get yourself a weak-ish AI like 6-Bromo, start off with a high dose the gradually decrease the dose over 3 weeks and see how that goes.

A friend of mine used letrozole for gyno he got during a superdrol cycle.. he was advised to 'wean' himself off the compound as its anti-estrogen effects are REALLY strong. He didn't and now he is left with noticeable boobies :02:

warbird01

warbird01

Awards
  • Established
  • RockStar
Yes go back on nolva and taper off eventually.

dthemann22

Awards
Thanks for the input. The sensitivity has already gone down they are not as tender but now they are definitely puffy. Do you think it will go down soon or am I screwed?

TestE86

TestE86

Awards
Most likely the only one who sees they are puffy is you. It is not as easy to notice as you think. Gyno in early stages is easily and often overlooked and left untreated. It is not like you are walking around looking like a pregnant cow :)