Should I bump up my dmz to 60 or 80mg?

Sexykunt

Banned
Awards
Worked my way up to 100mg dermatrest (125mg on workout days) on week 3 with zero sides and no signs of gyno or high estro. Now I ordered another bottle of OL DMZ to bump up my dmz from 40 to 60 because I've yet to experience any good strength gains (9lbs roughly though). Should I wait longer to bump it up or could I hit 60 and maybe even 80? I'm listening to my body and it's telling me MOAR

Abe Lincoln

Abe Lincoln

Awards
  • Established
Worked my way up to 100mg dermatrest (125mg on workout days) on week 3 with zero sides and no signs of gyno or high estro. Now I ordered another bottle of OL DMZ to bump up my dmz from 40 to 60 because I've yet to experience any good strength gains (9lbs roughly though). Should I wait longer to bump it up or could I hit 60 and maybe even 80? I'm listening to my body and it's telling me MOAR
I'd see how 60mg treats you before stepping it up another notch.. No good strength gains? 9lbs is decent if your lifts are already big, what are your current maxs? How you eating?

Sexykunt

Banned
Awards
I'd see how 60mg treats you before stepping it up another notch.. No good strength gains? 9lbs is decent if your lifts are already big, what are your current maxs? How you eating?
I haven't maxed in a long while, but I will at the end and record it. Yea the 9lbs is really nice I just don't understand why my strength hasn't gone up much. Might be because I lift in the mornings now opposed to when I lifted after I had a good 2 or 3 meals in me. Roughly 3.5k calories a day

Abe Lincoln

Abe Lincoln

Awards
  • Established
I haven't maxed in a long while, but I will at the end and record it. Yea the 9lbs is really nice I just don't understand why my strength hasn't gone up much. Might be because I lift in the mornings now opposed to when I lifted after I had a good 2 or 3 meals in me. Roughly 3.5k calories a day
Are you running a good program for progressive strength gains? Or for hypertrophy? So I'm guessing that is a surplus for you.. Everyone reacts differently to hormones, but you should be noticing some strength gains.. Don't expect like 100lbs increase.

Sexykunt

Banned
Awards
Are you running a good program for progressive strength gains? Or for hypertrophy? So I'm guessing that is a surplus for you.. Everyone reacts differently to hormones, but you should be noticing some strength gains.. Don't expect like 100lbs increase.
Yea its a surplus. I keep my sets between 8-12 reps. Realistically I want to put on 20lbs with this cycle which I think is appropriate.

Abe Lincoln

Abe Lincoln

Awards
  • Established
Yea its a surplus. I keep my sets between 8-12 reps. Realistically I want to put on 20lbs with this cycle which I think is appropriate.
Well that rep range is more suited for hypertrophy gains than strength gains.. 20lbs of muscle? I have found that DMZ is more of a recomp compound than a bulking. Not sure about 20lbs of pure muscle lol if you were on test cycle I'd say more probable

Sexykunt

Banned
Awards
Well that rep range is more suited for hypertrophy gains than strength gains.. 20lbs of muscle? I have found that DMZ is more of a recomp compound than a bulking. Not sure about 20lbs of pure muscle lol if you were on test cycle I'd say more probable
I get that, but I had the same set up on my epi cycle and my strength blew the **** up. Which is why I added trest instead of just dmz since it's wet and dmz is dry

Abe Lincoln

Abe Lincoln

Awards
  • Established
I get that, but I had the same set up on my epi cycle and my strength blew the **** up. Which is why I added trest instead of just dmz since it's wet and dmz is dry
Maybe you just don't respond well to DMZ, no idea, or maybe the batch wasn't good. Or you are close to your maximum potential.. There is so many possibilities lol. When I was on DMZ my strength was through the roof and I put on a solid 8-10 pounds of muscle after pct.

Sexykunt

Banned
Awards
Maybe you just don't respond well to DMZ, no idea, or maybe the batch wasn't good. Or you are close to your maximum potential.. There is so many possibilities lol. When I was on DMZ my strength was through the roof and I put on a solid 8-10 pounds of muscle after pct.
**** man idk. I'm sure the batch is good cause I've never heard of a bad batch from OL, but you never know. Not near my max potential. I'll up it to 60mg for this week and see how it treats me!

soopablogga

Banned
Awards
I am doing the same cycle and I noticed a big increase in strength when bumping to 60mg. I have two bottle and will be bumping up to 80 and possibly 100 before the end of the cycle. Side effects didn't change between 40 and 60 for me!

Sexykunt

Banned
Awards
I am doing the same cycle and I noticed a big increase in strength when bumping to 60mg. I have two bottle and will be bumping up to 80 and possibly 100 before the end of the cycle. Side effects didn't change between 40 and 60 for me!
Dope. I'm definitely upping to 60mg. Update your log when you hit 80 so I can see what that does to ya

soopablogga

Banned
Awards
Dope. I'm definitely upping to 60mg. Update your log when you hit 80 so I can see what that does to ya
For sure, updating today. I'd recommend switching to a high frequency, lower volume, high intensity lifting plan for strength gains. Major compound lifts literally every other day, low reps, one working set.

Sexykunt

Banned
Awards
For sure, updating today. I'd recommend switching to a high frequency, lower volume, high intensity lifting plan for strength gains. Major compound lifts literally every other day, low reps, one working set.
I'll give it a shot, thanks

Olympus Labs

Olympus Labs

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
Whenever I go on cycle, starting week 2 i increase all the weights, and do this continuously throughout the cycle. I saw you mention you would max out at the end of the cycle? Assess real strength increases by pushing more weight with every workout or going to failure.