Seccond cycle

Mumbles01

Mumbles01

Awards
  • Established
I I ran IFS' HaloX about 4 months ago for 8 weeks ending at 100mg. Cycle went pretty good. No real sides and about 9-10lb gain by the end of it. But due to my lack of a decent pct I only have kept about 5 of that. So I was wondering if it would be worth it or not to run a copy of my original cycle of HaloX again this time with a better pct.
Would I make decent enough gains off running halo twice?
If it's not really going to be worth it I was also looking at M-sten something I've read that's a bit stronger then halo.
Mainly I'm looking for a cycle that's not to intrusive, preferably dry that's not going to be to harsh on the body like most methylated compounds.
Any ideas & advice is appreciated!

Abe Lincoln

Abe Lincoln

Awards
  • Established
I I ran IFS' HaloX about 4 months ago for 8 weeks ending at 100mg. Cycle went pretty good. No real sides and about 9-10lb gain by the end of it. But due to my lack of a decent pct I only have kept about 5 of that. So I was wondering if it would be worth it or not to run a copy of my original cycle of HaloX again this time with a better pct. Would I make decent enough gains off running halo twice? If it's not really going to be worth it I was also looking at M-sten something I've read that's a bit stronger then halo. Mainly I'm looking for a cycle that's not to intrusive, preferably dry that's not going to be to harsh on the body like most methylated compounds. Any ideas & advice is appreciated!
If it worked the first time than try it out a second time. Msten is also a good bulker, but you should look into something stronger for cycle support if you go that route, that is to be safe. You could also look into adding a test base like stano and/or bps dermacrine to aid in gains and lethargy.