ostar1ne question

ddemark

ddemark

Awards
  • Established
What do you guys think of running an otc test booster along side it? I have one laying around I haven't used, as well as some elim1nate. How would you guys incorporate it? Running osta at 20mg/6weeks

Spaniard

Spaniard

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
I would run it post cycle my man

blacklac

blacklac

Awards
I'd save it for after, too.

harbonah

harbonah

Awards
  • Established
Save it for post with a SERM

woodbear

Awards
I did 8 weeks of 20 mg ostarine, with 4 weeks in the middle with 11- andro.

Results was a little shutdown, but too my suprise a serious increase in prolactin levels!
Bloodwork right after :
prolactin- 414 (73-407)
testosterone 13,4 (8-35)
estradiol 0,14 (0,08-0,11)
free test 9,1 (2,3-9,9)
Lh 6,2
fsh 2,76

1 week later, 5 days of 10mg nolvadex and erase pro (old version
prolactin- 869!!! (73-407) even higher..
testosterone 30,1 (8-35) nolva and erase boosted that
estradiol 0,24 (0,08-0,11) nolva and erase did not stop the estrogen blowback, it does however take away itchy/painfull nipples. gyno onset.
free test 9,7 (2,3-9,9)
fsh and lh not restested. the are ok.

bilrubin and alat etc where midrange, so now liverstress from either ostarine, 11 andro or nolvadex.

I`m gonna have an mri just to check for tumor in the brain that migth cause high prolactin, but I doubts thats the cause. I`ve never har prolactin out of range to this level before.

I`d rather use havoc/epistane than ostarine again, it provided more gains, just raised my livervalues a bit, but not over max, and recovery was just boosting testosterone and lowering estrogen... prolactin is a new kind of evil.....

But I`m not sure if ostarine or 11 andro is to blame there.

zcol94

zcol94

Awards
  • Established
I did 8 weeks of 20 mg ostarine, with 4 weeks in the middle with 11- andro. Results was a little shutdown, but too my suprise a serious increase in prolactin levels! Bloodwork right after : prolactin- 414 (73-407) testosterone 13,4 (8-35) estradiol 0,14 (0,08-0,11) free test 9,1 (2,3-9,9) Lh 6,2 fsh 2,76 1 week later, 5 days of 10mg nolvadex and erase pro (old version prolactin- 869!!! (73-407) even higher.. testosterone 30,1 (8-35) nolva and erase boosted that estradiol 0,24 (0,08-0,11) nolva and erase did not stop the estrogen blowback, it does however take away itchy/painfull nipples. gyno onset. free test 9,7 (2,3-9,9) fsh and lh not restested. the are ok. bilrubin and alat etc where midrange, so now liverstress from either ostarine, 11 andro or nolvadex. I`m gonna have an mri just to check for tumor in the brain that migth cause high prolactin, but I doubts thats the cause. I`ve never har prolactin out of range to this level before. I`d rather use havoc/epistane than ostarine again, it provided more gains, just raised my livervalues a bit, but not over max, and recovery was just boosting testosterone and lowering estrogen... prolactin is a new kind of evil..... But I`m not sure if ostarine or 11 andro is to blame there.
what brand did you use?

harbonah

harbonah

Awards
  • Established
tamoxifen will increase estrogen not lower it. Remember an AI will stop the conversion to estrogen aka lower it. SERM stop it from binding so it can't activate the receptor hence the gyno decrease or nipple issues stop.

ddemark

ddemark

Awards
  • Established
I'm running erase pro with daa and have enough nolva for 10mg every day for about 2weeks

woodbear

Awards
jupp, I know, estradiol will go down again, but the prolactin issue is pretty special
I used brawn obol and 11 andro

b2b2

Awards
Would ostarine and diabolix be a good stack?

Thinking about 4 weeks at 30mg diabolix with osta ran at 20mg for 1st 4 weeks with added 2 weeks alone withouth diabolix to make it a 6 week run

Thoughts?

woodbear

Awards
brawn ATD seems legit, noticing even more hardening, libido and strength improvement. And less itchy nipples, especially 3.-4 hours after the dose.
100mg a day is more arimastane than I have ever used

SkItZoId

SkItZoId

Awards
  • Established
Nolva maybe a bit overkill for an Osta PCT.

Your shout though. Probably more sides profile form Nolva than Osta!

I considered exactly the same when I ran Osta. I ended up doing a low dose formeron and DAA PCT.

TBH I only did a PCT to be on the safe side, however I didn't experience any side what so ever from Osta.

woodbear

Awards
jup, I`m thinking osta run 4 weeks would be safer, I so no additional gains after 4 weeks, If I had stopped then, I probably would have been pretty satsified.
4 more weeks just resulted in minor shutdown, rise in E2, and a stupidly huge increase in prolactin!

blacklac

blacklac

Awards
jup, I`m thinking osta run 4 weeks would be safer, I so no additional gains after 4 weeks, If I had stopped then, I probably would have been pretty satsified.
4 more weeks just resulted in minor shutdown, rise in E2, and a stupidly huge increase in prolactin!

Is that based off blood work?

woodbear

Awards
Look further up, i posted bloodwork:) i do regular check ups , cheap and easy.
Bloodwork after 8 weeks of osta was almost worse than 4 weeks if havoc. But test levels recovered quicker:) only a bit of shutdown. E2 was high after havoc too, but prolactin stayed normal. Osta shot my prolactin levels very high.

Consindering i gained 2,5 lbs of osta, and 7-8 lbs of havoc, and kept almost all from both , i feel osta was a failure.

woodbear

Awards
New bloodwork! 2 weeks of brawn atd, (aimistane, like old pes erase)
dosed 4x25mg, then I noticed dry limbs and switched to 3 then 2.
But tests where done when I took 75mg daily.

my prolactin was stil elevated at 709, but no rise. Taken MRI for tumor check, just to be sure, going to the doctors office on thursday.
free test, 8,7 (9,9max)
total test 30,1 (8-35)
E2, 0,06 (0,08-0,11) Below normal!!!! It must either be a mistake, or that is potent atd.
shbg 34.

Well, great bloodwork, I feel great, high energy levels and libido.
Got some analyzed l- dopa i might try to get the prolactin in range.

woodbear

Awards
Update

I' m being referred to an endo by my doc, just due to my generally high e2 and prolactin...but that might take 3-6 months to get an appointment, so I m guessing everything will be ok by then. I ll take a good 1-2 months of everything before that, to see how things look without anything.

Thread starter Similar threads Forum Replies Date
SirGainz Supplement Auction 4
Supplement Auction 1
Doz Anabolics 9
Anabolics 9
Anabolics 3