Planning my second PH cycle

AgentBeefcake

AgentBeefcake

Awards
So I got really excited about starting down the PH road and I used the LG Sciences Cutting Andro Kit- Platinum Series. I realize now that I really should have just started with single compounds, but fortunately I picked a stack with almost zero sides. The only thing I noticed was a little bit of acne. It's been a few months and I'm itching to try something new so I've been doing some research and I'm trying to put together a beginner cycle. This is what I've come up with.

Olympus Labs EP15TANE
30/30/45/45/45/45

Olympus Labs AR1MACARE PRO for cycle support

From what I've read, DAA takes a few weeks to build up in your system, so I thought I'd start DAA with Ursolic Acid (aids in absorption) on week 4. I was planning to run Nolva for PCT and keep a little extra on hand if I start experiencing estrogen sides. What I'd like to know is how to run the Nolva for PCT.

Right now I supplement with a multi-vitamin, D3, Magnesium-Citrate, Zinc, and Fish Oil (which I'd probably continue on cycle). Pre-workout I take BCAA's and a Creatine/Glutamine/Taurine powder in water.

Diet I've already pretty well got on lock. I count macros religiously (IIFYM Calculators/My Fitness Pal). I was thinking of switching from protein/carb/fat of 40/25/30 to 50/30/20 until PCT. I was thinking 250 calories over maintenance.

For training I was planning to switch to a 5 day split (Shoulders, Back, Chest/Tri/Abs, Biceps, Legs) on cycle and slowly increase weight until week three and then increase reps/sets. In PCT I would switch back to the Candito's Linear Program (4 day upper/lower split) and increase the weight on my compound lifts.

I've been lurking and reading and checking out websites for awhile now, so I'm starting to feel more confident about running a cycle. I had been doing the same thing for several months prior to the LG Sciences kit, but I just got ahead of myself. Any advice would be really appreciated.

AgentBeefcake

AgentBeefcake

Awards
It might also be worth mentioning that I'm looking to cut some fat while making some gains. I'll also be doing about 15 minutes of HIIT three times a week and disc golfing a few times a week.

W

warrior737

Awards
Lg has super mild compounds. Im not sure if they are methylated either. I believe you have some harsher stuff here. Much harsher that LG. You should do some more reading. Especially if you are asking about a nolva dose. Disc Golf? Is this the same as frisbee golf? LOL

Abe Lincoln

Abe Lincoln

Awards
  • Established
Epistane is harsher than lg stuff, but it won't bend you over a desk and give you the buisness lol.. It isn't like methyl tren or something really harsh.

Is wait to use the DAA until pct. Also nolva dosing is 20/20/10/10. If you want to make the cycle more smooth you could toss in some bps dermacrine as a test base. It is relatively mild so it will help with lethargy, but not put too much stress on the body.

Stats? Lifts? Age? Height? Etc..

AgentBeefcake

AgentBeefcake

Awards
I disc golf on courses that take several hours to complete on steep hills. Sometimes I like to even jog up the hills as an added measure of activity. It's hiking sans backpack. LG suspensions aren't methylated, which is kind of why I went there first. I just wish I'd started with single compounds versus a stack.

AgentBeefcake

AgentBeefcake

Awards
Thanks for the reply Mr. President. I have read that it is harsher, but I also like that it's a dry compound and considerably more effective. The LG kit was good for a few weeks, but some of the drive fell off. Stats are 29 years old, 215 lbs, 5'6. I've been lifting on and off for the last four years and solidly for the last year and a half. Squat is 305, Dead lift 350, Bench 225. I've lost weight since that LG kit, but I'm also starting to stall out on lifts again. I've been rotating accessory exercises to try to account for weaknesses, but things aren't getting better.

Abe Lincoln

Abe Lincoln

Awards
  • Established
Thanks for the reply Mr. President. I have read that it is harsher, but I also like that it's a dry compound and considerably more effective. The LG kit was good for a few weeks, but some of the drive fell off. Stats are 29 years old, 215 lbs, 5'6. I've been lifting on and off for the last four years and solidly for the last year and a half. Squat is 305, Dead lift 350, Bench 225. I've lost weight since that LG kit, but I'm also starting to stall out on lifts again. I've been rotating accessory exercises to try to account for weaknesses, but things aren't getting better.
No problem man. It is a dry compound, there are non responders though it is only a few. I have a lg bulk kit lying around somewhere, not sure what I'm doing with that I might run it in future. 215lbs at 5'6?? What bf? You are a pretty big guy, not sure what your bf% is but if it is high you have a better chance of gyno and estrogen troubles. Epistane is somewhat anti-e but the possibility of rebound could be greater. Your lifts are kind of weak for your size.. What type of program are you doing? Maybe look into changing up the routine, like 5x5 for strength or German volume training for size. You seem to be running a bad program or not eating properly or both.. Not trying to be a douche, but that is what it seems like.

W

warrior737

Awards
Your lifts do seem a bit lite. Sounds like your training is off a bit. AgentBeefcake What's your BF% I think you hit the newbie gain wall. I would try and get on a good program that's proven man.

AgentBeefcake

AgentBeefcake

Awards
I was doing Starting Strength when I was lifting on and off. In February I started 5x5 and finally cleaned up my diet to an extent (occasionally falling off the wagon). The squatting 3 days a week started to get to my knees. I use loose sleeves, but I still have a patellar tracking issue and they start to get sore as ****. When I switched to an upper and lower split and started a paleo approach to eating my joint issues have mostly cleared up. I have energy without preworkouts, my blood sugar has been stable, no inflammation, or bloating. I started gaining for awhile again, and didn't feel like crap. I started 2014 at 280 lbs and I've worked my way down. Eventually eating at a deficit started stalling me out. That's why I tried the LG Kit, and it worked for the most part. Things have been slow going in the gains/fat loss department but I'm hoping that means my stomach won't look like a wrinkled prune when I get to a good weight. Based on pictures I'd have to put my body fat around 27%. Do you think I should just stick to something more mild until my BF% is lower, or can I keep extra Nolva around to fight rebound?

W

warrior737

Awards
Not sure about the rebound. But your training should reflect your goals. If you want to lean out and preserve muscle I would say halo is the way to go. It sounds like you need some strength training with low intensity walking at the end for some extra calorie burning. Also methys will **** up you liver, kidneys and Bp a lot more that previous Lg kit but everyones different. You got to make sure your support sups are on point, get enough water, and you have some taurine to combat back pumps.

Abe Lincoln

Abe Lincoln

Awards
  • Established
Personally I'd not recommend you to cycle yet. You need to be much lower in bf% or you will put a ton fat on (if in calorie surplurs), plus all the estrogen sides. Look into picking up something like bps Elimistane to help out with fat loss and/or other natural anabolics.

AgentBeefcake

AgentBeefcake

Awards
I appreciate the advice. You think a natty like DAA would be good? What BF% do you think would be safe? I guess I'll just try to live with the stalls, increase my pace, reduce rest times, and do HIIT a little more often.

Abe Lincoln

Abe Lincoln

Awards
  • Established
I appreciate the advice. You think a natty like DAA would be good? What BF% do you think would be safe? I guess I'll just try to live with the stalls, increase my pace, reduce rest times, and do HIIT a little more often.
Yeah, really things should slow down a bit as fat loss isn't a straight line, it gets bumpy. Occasionally toss in a cheat meal to help your metabolism. Are you dieting too harsh? You could of crashed your metabolism or damaged it. Maybe look into refeeding and/or a break.. DAA is pretty popular, but I'd also look into running it along with an OTC estrogen blocker. Bf% in 14-16 range.

AgentBeefcake

AgentBeefcake

Awards
I'm only 300 calories under maintenance. I was INCREDIBLY insulin insensitive until I started eating paleo and it has really cleared up. I also had to convince myself it was okay to get rid of protein powders and eat meat or egg whites post workout. This last month after starting paleo I lost 20 pounds (probably mostly water weight) and I've felt awesome. I'm still losing weight slowly, it's just the stalls that suck. I'm actually having a cheat thing this weekend at a local Bacon Festival (bacon inspired foods, beer, and bourbon tasting) after a solid month of eating impeccably clean. Then it's back to paleo eating minus holidays. Maybe for a refeed day I can throw in a white potato once a week or so. I'm going to try to jump on this elimistane promo. :D

Abe Lincoln

Abe Lincoln

Awards
  • Established
Well that isn't bad some people go really down. Maybe try out 500cals if you stall out again in weight. Also look into the cyclical keto diet. Carb cycling is the way to go, but keto will make you shred like no other. In three months I went from 16%bf to about 9%. See you there than :)