When to take M1t

tommyboy

Awards
Im going to be takeing 10 mg ed. When should I take it right before bed? Or right before workout? on workout days and then before bed on non workout days..... I ask this because I heard it can make you very lethargic esp. around the time you take it...

Cuffs

Cuffs

Awards
  • Established
It doesn't matter when you take it. However, I always took mine a couple of hours prior to bed for the lethargy reason. Also, I always stacked mine with 4AD though.

CDB

CDB

Awards
  • Established
Im going to be takeing 10 mg ed. When should I take it right before bed? Or right before workout? on workout days and then before bed on non workout days..... I ask this because I heard it can make you very lethargic esp. around the time you take it...
You don't want to take it preworkout. And it's not just the lethargy. Take that stuff preworkout you'll get a pump that can be crippling in its intensity. Sounds cool, but it isn't.

tommyboy

Awards
Allrite bros yea M1t isnt the only thing im takeing just makeing sure itll be ok to take before bed

You don't want to take it preworkout. And it's not just the lethargy. Take that stuff preworkout you'll get a pump that can be crippling in its intensity. Sounds cool, but it isn't.

CarryOnTheChaos

Awards
  • Established
I would recommend taking it before bed as well and making sure to stack it with 4-ad unless you enjoy being lethargic...plus i find the 4-ad to be a decent hardening agent when taken in high enough doses.

I woudl also be sure to stock up on liver supps as I found M1T to turn back some very harsh bloodwork after only 2 weeks at 10mg ED. :sad:

regards,
COTC

Cuffs

Cuffs

Awards
  • Established
Liver's not the only thing to worry about.

UHCougar05

UHCougar05

Awards
  • Established
Liver's not the only thing to worry about.
Cuffs is dead on about this. Not only does M1T do a number on your liver, but your cholesterol. I would definitely take something that protects your lipid profile to some degree. Some of the other guys have said that red rice yeast works well.

Strateg0s

Awards
  • Established
I threw out all my M1T like I was Str8flexed with a jug of glutamine. It wasn't money, it was bye bye to triple digits of death as far as I was concerned.

Jayhawkk

Jayhawkk

Legend
Awards
  • Legend!
  • Established
Liver, blood pressure, cholesterol are some things to keep in check while on M1T. I would suggest trying another PH but if you're gonna do it, make sure you take care of yourself and get that bloodwork done. if you can't afford the bloodwork then you can't afford taking m1t, IMHO.

I took mine about 10-12 hours before my workout; to answer your question :p

tommyboy

Awards
Man I was just using it as a jump start for my cyle. now thinking about now even jump starting it at all..... Jeez is d bol this bad???

Liver, blood pressure, cholesterol are some things to keep in check while on M1T. I would suggest trying another PH but if you're gonna do it, make sure you take care of yourself and get that bloodwork done. if you can't afford the bloodwork then you can't afford taking m1t, IMHO.

I took mine about 10-12 hours before my workout; to answer your question :p

Jayhawkk

Jayhawkk

Legend
Awards
  • Legend!
  • Established
I never used Dbol so I don't know but M1T is as bad as everyone says it is, as far as the sides and the liver elevations but it has some great results too. Guess you have to weight the pos and negs but above all else take care of yourself when taking anything.

Cuffs

Cuffs

Awards
  • Established
Dbol has its sides, but nothing like M1T. IMO, Dbol would be a better choice.

Thread starter Similar threads Forum Replies Date
Anabolics 12
Anabolics 22
Anabolics 25
Supplement Auction 2
Cycle Logs 10