Clen Cycle Need help

EasternLEGEND

Awards
Hows it going fellas first off I have used liquid clen before so I am no noob just wanting to start it off right and get the best results.

I just received this below and I also had to buy 100 1ml syringes on ebay
Clenbuterol HCL
200 mcg/ml 60ml bottle.

Stats

25 years old soon to be
6 foot

Training style

I plan to do fasted AM cardio after taking the clen

PM training Olympic Weightlifting - Squat Program

I have been cutting for these last few months with the discontinued oxy eca from leecheek I bought a few bottles.

I have seen many threads just wanted to know the best way to do the dosing and supplements that may help I Train Olympic weightlifting so I don't wanna cramp I take GMS which is glycerol it helps with hydration I know I will need taurine as well, I will most likely bump this thread often if I have question or info to tell you fellas, so as of now I will keep training and eating clean till my order comes in...

If you fellas need any info from me that will help me yield the best results let me know I remember when I was taking it like 2 years ago I was getting thin loosing weight and I was not even on a diet or training hard or doing 2 a days, right now im eating super clean low calories and sometimes 2 a days cardio and weightlifting this should be interesting.

I have bought allmax nutrition taurine powder what other supplements might help

also whats your input on running it for 2 weeks on and 2 weeks off was looking into keto I will wait to start my cycle next Monday.

Any feedback information will be much appreciated.

Blergs

Blergs

Awards
  • Established
Hows it going fellas first off I have used liquid clen before so I am no noob just wanting to start it off right and get the best results.

I just received this below and I also had to buy 100 1ml syringes on ebay
Clenbuterol HCL
200 mcg/ml 60ml bottle.

Stats

25 years old soon to be
6 foot

Training style

I plan to do fasted AM cardio after taking the clen

PM training Olympic Weightlifting - Squat Program

I have been cutting for these last few months with the discontinued oxy eca from leecheek I bought a few bottles.

I have seen many threads just wanted to know the best way to do the dosing and supplements that may help I Train Olympic weightlifting so I don't wanna cramp I take GMS which is glycerol it helps with hydration I know I will need taurine as well, I will most likely bump this thread often if I have question or info to tell you fellas, so as of now I will keep training and eating clean till my order comes in...

If you fellas need any info from me that will help me yield the best results let me know I remember when I was taking it like 2 years ago I was getting thin loosing weight and I was not even on a diet or training hard or doing 2 a days, right now im eating super clean low calories and sometimes 2 a days cardio and weightlifting this should be interesting.

I have bought allmax nutrition taurine powder what other supplements might help

also whats your input on running it for 2 weeks on and 2 weeks off was looking into keto I will wait to start my cycle next Monday.

Any feedback information will be much appreciated.
I would rec getting keto from CEM and this way the clen research can go for 3-6 weeks without a drop in effectiveness IMO

EasternLEGEND

Awards
Bump any other help or info would be good fellas

EasternLEGEND

Awards
I was gonna start at 40 mcg then 60 80 100 and ill see how 100 feels should I split the doses up of taurine and take all at once I was gonna take 10 grams to be sure I don't cramp I cant be cramping while training oly lifts

threeFs

threeFs

Awards
I was gonna start at 40 mcg then 60 80 100 and ill see how 100 feels should I split the doses up of taurine and take all at once I was gonna take 10 grams to be sure I don't cramp I cant be cramping while training oly lifts
10 is a lot. Perhaps a waste... I'd take it in 2 doses

EasternLEGEND

Awards
Ok I will stick to 5 grams split in 2 doses or all in the morning maybe

EasternLEGEND

Awards
took 80 mcg this morning ,

im used to taking a pre workout and maybe the clen just made me a bit tired? or I think I just might have been lazy im going to the gym after work today I took 80 mcg today in the morning, I also packed with me 2 3 gram servings of taurine and potassium.

My mistake yesterday was I would just drink 1 liter of water very fast then not drink at all , I need to be sipping water all day, any tips will help fellas thanks.

turff49

turff49

Awards
I do 10 grams taurine when on Clen. And still get a few small cramps. I split it 5 morning 5 evening.

I'm running 2 weeks on 2 off and 2 more on.
Good luck with your run.

EasternLEGEND

Awards
Thanks dude I was thinking about running it more than 2 weeks but I think 2 weeks might be good then I will hop back on my old routine and take oxy eca for 2 weeks then back to clen I just popped a potassium pill.

EasternLEGEND

Awards
Ok its about 5 pm my time I have consumed 6 liters of water during the end of my day I had to take a pee I kind of waited about 10 minutes then I felt a small tad bit of the pain I felt yesterday coming from down below I presume my prostate or urinary track I took today more serious and I feel much better you need to drink a lot of water on this stuff throughout the day I doubt I will be able to have PWO it will make me cramp or mess me up some how I know, who is is running this stuff im also about to train gonna also try to do LISS cardio afterwards , I really feel the temperature rising on my body im almost breaking a sweat sometimes I think once while taking a crap lol.

turff49

turff49

Awards
I still take my PWO while on Clen. Yes, you need to consume 1.5-2 gallons of water every day.

jaycuda

jaycuda

Awards
  • Established
I use Ketotifen, but ramp up to 120mcg quickly and run it for 3-4 weeks at a time.

EasternLEGEND

Awards
after this week I will see if I will think about 3-4 weeks and to order keto how long did it get used to you guys to training on clen I feel I could have possibly better training sessions off clen buy not by much you just have to push.

EasternLEGEND

Awards
ok so as soon as I went to stretch I felt cramping linger to me so I bull dogged like a 1 liter then just stretched real slowly and took my time also hopped on the stationary bike.

training was good no cramping beside a trap cramp and my lower back on last rep of heavy front squats but overall I was very happy not to cramp I took the careful steps.

feels as if I am more sore while on clen for some reason mostly my legs im used to when cutting doing 2 a days cardio in the morning the oly training at night im not doing cardio in the Am but if I train at my gym I will do 30 minutes of LISS cardio after lifting.

Gonna ramp up to 100 mcg tomorrow I also packed a bit more taurine also finally packed my diet food turkey breast with asparagus.

todd.tdog

Awards
How did clen work out for you? I start tomorrow.

maria.kremens

maria.kremens

Awards
clen works fine, but you need to follow strict cycle and make sure you don't mess it up. also, find a reputable source for the clen, there are fake ones too, coming from china. study the clen cycle dosage schedule too, so you get the right program in place. Good luck!

todd.tdog

Awards
I definitely got leaner. But I was already on a cutter diet as well. I was also on test e at the same time. Before that I used Anavar and that really made a difference. Just way more expensive. I could only go 2 cycles of 2 weeks. I couldn't handle anymore.

todd.tdog

Awards
The dehydration really eased with my hamstrings. Power cleans were a nightmare for my hamstrings.

EasternLEGEND

Awards
clen worked out great im on the 2 week off period my pants are looser and I felt I have lost some weight I went up to 160mcg with no problems I could have gone higher I drank like about 2-3 gallons of water took taurine potassium and saw palmetto im on oxyeca by leecheck nutrtion