DMZ/TRIUMPH/M-STEN (variants and clones)

dasupabeast

dasupabeast

Awards
Which one for most keepable gains and why. Assuming well trained individual, low bf, cals in check (depending on goal). Just looking for opinions and anecdotal evidence. I have read lot about DMZ and M-Sten, but Triumph and variants have just come under my radar. Thoughts?

jaycuda

jaycuda

Awards
  • Established
Which one for most keepable gains and why. Assuming well trained individual, low bf, cals in check (depending on goal). Just looking for opinions and anecdotal evidence. I have read lot about DMZ and M-Sten, but Triumph and variants have just come under my radar. Thoughts?
What are your goals?

Triumph for cutting, DMZ for recomp and msten for all out mass but you may bloat, gain a little body fat.

dasupabeast

dasupabeast

Awards
Actually, I was going to do a short and sweet single compound cycle before 'the big one' late winter. I'm personally looking for more of a recomp affect, but I think a good contrast with a few opinions might help others as well. I couldn't find anywhere where all three were compared at the same time.
jaycuda I think you started it off very well. Three different DS with three different 'best uses'. Thanks.

I was under the assumption that DMZ and M-Sten were among the most powerful, but again I keep reading that all three (more recently triumph) are very similar to super-drol which was the bomb for me, but made me feel like sh*t.

Abe Lincoln

Abe Lincoln

Awards
  • Established
For size; DMZ<Triumph<Msten
For strength;Triumph<Msten, DMZ
^IMO and based on ratios.

If you do everything right, diet, pct, etc., most gains should be kept from all of these compounds.

dasupabeast

dasupabeast

Awards
So, Abe Lincoln you believe Msten is the most potent overall? I have heard also more people have sides with Msten? Just curious.

Abe Lincoln

Abe Lincoln

Awards
  • Established
So, Abe Lincoln you believe Msten is the most potent overall? I have heard also more people have sides with Msten? Just curious.
Not overall most potent of all phs and steroids, but in this lineup I'd say yes. It is the most potent per mg. I have heard people say 20mg of msten is like 10mg of superdrol, but with less sides. Sides are not that bad, as long as you have proper on cycle support and a test base like bps dermacrine to help out with lethargy and other issues. Everyone wants gains but not willing to deal with the sides..

dasupabeast

dasupabeast

Awards
OK, back before Superdrol was banned for OTC use, it was probably the greatest bang for the buck (single compound) as far OTC DS go. What do you think it (the most bang for the buck) is now?

Abe Lincoln

Abe Lincoln

Awards
  • Established
OK, back before Superdrol was banned for OTC use, it was probably the greatest bang for the buck as far OTC DS go. What do you think it is now?
You can still get SD pretty easily. Either UG labs or check out some UK sites like jwsupplement. That would be personal preference and what your goals are. There are so many legal phs and ds on the market now, so it is difficult to pick the greatest bang for buck.