2nd Cycle- DMZ +Tr3st-Winter Bulk

jewgold

jewgold

Awards
  • Established
Getting read for a winter bulk as soon as I finish up my cut...probably end of November early December or so.

This will be my second cycle which I finished with PCT back in August. Ran Epistane solo.
While I had some great gains I ended up losing some of them cause I got sick and the lethargy kick my azz on some days.
So I wanted to make sure to run something that will combat that.

So I plan on a 4 week run
DMZ-20/40/40/40
Tr3st-50/75/75/75

LGI-Damage Control- 4 pills daily for the 4 weeks
Staples
MV
Taurine
Fish oil
Creatine

PCT
Super PCT
4 caps daily /4 weeks
3g DAA
Nolva

Any thoughts? Suggestions?

abformulations

abformulations

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
Only thing is extend it to 6 weeks.

Sexykunt

Banned
Awards
Yea extend to 6+ weeks and maybe start at 40 dmz. I'm on week 2 of 40mg and have zero sides, but unfortunately not many benefits. Also need an AI for trest unless you want to look like a victoria secret model. I'd recommend Formeron by BLR. I've been using it with my tr3st and so far no gyno or high estro symptoms. Tranform by OL should work too if you want to keep ordering from them cause they're a pretty solid brand

Last edited:
jewgold

jewgold

Awards
  • Established
I have eliminate on hand by ol , would that suffice.

M.I.D

M.I.D

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
amazes me that people do not know what is needed for the cycle of their choice!

Run Transform at 50mg/day

Loneyboy

Banned
Awards
Only thing is extend it to 6 weeks.
This. Run DMZ at 30/30/40/40/60/60 and trest at 75 all the way through, one after morning dose of DMZ and 2 pre workout

Loneyboy

Banned
Awards
Also, get an AI, formeron or Transform, get some prolactin control, Inhibit P etc., get your supports, get your pct, and GET YOUR SERM! Have fun bro!

jaycuda

jaycuda

Awards
  • Established
Already been said, but you'll see a majority of your results in week 5 & 6 if you chose to extend it to 6 weeks.

blkdmax

Awards
I am in week 5 of dmz @ 40mg and trest @ 100mg and feel really lethargic, just fyi

blkdmax

Awards
Yes a full pump in the am and a full pump in the pm, really hard to try and measure a half a pump so i spoke with a few guys on other forums and went to a full pump.

M.I.D

M.I.D

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
You are doing 200mg a day of transform for 100mg of trest??? That's way too much. Surprised your joints aren't killing

blkdmax

Awards
125mg of trest a day and have you tried using the OL transform ??? Pretty inconsistent as far as accurately being able to measure a half a pump, several guys on other forums have used it at a full pump without any issues either.

M.I.D

M.I.D

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
Yes I am on 125mg of trest atm and only using 50mg of transform. It's just a guess at half pump, it really doesn't matter if some days you go over half a pump... 200 is too much

blkdmax

Awards
No problems there either, everything is going nice and smooth.

Loneyboy

Banned
Awards
Yes I am on 125mg of trest atm and only using 50mg of transform. It's just a guess at half pump, it really doesn't matter if some days you go over half a pump... 200 is too much
How are your nips? I'm at 2 pumps a day as well and they're flaring real hard.

blkdmax

Awards
I have noticed a little sensitivity and my nipple's seem a little larger sometimes when i am in the gym, but it always seems to me the only time i notice them is if i bump them with weights or drag something across them, other than that really no issues. I did try going back down to a 1/2 pump lastnight and this morning.

M.I.D

M.I.D

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
sounds crazy that 200mg isn't doing the job for you. But if you are flaring up etc then i would say up it if your joints are not painful nd libido ok etc

Loneyboy

Banned
Awards
sounds crazy that 200mg isn't doing the job for you. But if you are flaring up etc then i would say up it if your joints are not painful nd libido ok etc
My joints are fine, nips both have small lumps, but my libido is completely shot haha. None at all.

M.I.D

M.I.D

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
Someone else might be able to say something on this, you had previous gyno?

Gbaumer

Gbaumer

Awards
It could be prolactin based. My nips flared up using trest with a pump and a half of transform a day. Prolactin gyno feels different than estrogen related gyno. Your nips won't hurt, but will definitely feel weird/strange. Try some caber it really helped me. Trest is still a 19-nor and its a little more complicated than regular test...

M.I.D

M.I.D

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
Ye totally forgot I'm running prolactrone aswell lol

blkdmax

Awards
Ok i have another question now, i pierced my nipples several yrs back (8 or so) and since removing them they have always been larger than they were and i hate it. I have never had leaking nipples or discharge from them on there on, but in the past if they are irritated from anything i have noticed i will get little puss pockets on each side where the piercing was and if i squeezed them i would get a very small amount of discharge. Keep in mind i was not on ANYTHING at this time and not even working out. Now for the question even at the 1 pump 2x a day sometimes my nipples look a little puffy but not sore or any discharge, no lumps or anything really of that nature to speak of, this is not always just sometimes i notice it when shirtless. This has just been here recently i started noticing, think its the beginning stages of either type of gyno or is it just me being over cautious ? I have never had gyno so it makes it a little more harder to see the symptoms coming on and me trying to catch it.

Loneyboy

Banned
Awards
Someone else might be able to say something on this, you had previous gyno?
never had gyno, nips have always been a little puffy but no lumps.

It could be prolactin based. My nips flared up using trest with a pump and a half of transform a day. Prolactin gyno feels different than estrogen related gyno. Your nips won't hurt, but will definitely feel weird/strange. Try some caber it really helped me. Trest is still a 19-nor and its a little more complicated than regular test...
yeah I think it must be the prolactin. i wasn't running anything specifically for it. asked if I needed it and no one seemed to think it was necessary. guess its always better to have and not need than to need and not have.

day 1 pct starts today anyways, weeks 0-4 Torem, 2-6 transform, 0-6 sup3r pct, and 0-6 daa.

next time i decide to run ill have to pick up some prolactin control.

jewgold

jewgold

Awards
  • Established
So i picked up transform and will grab some Reduct xt for Pct.....

Any other thoughts?

jewgold

jewgold

Awards
  • Established
Need some input......

I'm currently on week 4 of this stack and just recently bumped up the trest to 100mg cause of the lethargy.
But so far this stack has me tired most of the time. I have trouble getting good workouts in. And preworkouts haven't really helped...

Should I stop and do pct or just suck it up for 2 weeks.

Loneyboy

Banned
Awards
Need some input......

I'm currently on week 4 of this stack and just recently bumped up the trest to 100mg cause of the lethargy.
But so far this stack has me tired most of the time. I have trouble getting good workouts in. And preworkouts haven't really helped...

You running oral or transdermal trest?

Joker666

Banned
Awards
Need some input......

Add in some dhea Or daa 5 days on 2 days off it works for me.

Loneyboy

Banned
Awards
Oral has a short half life, how are you splitting your doses? I found even at 75mg the lethargy was there. Went transdermal this time just because of the longer half life

jewgold

jewgold

Awards
  • Established
Oral has a short half life, how are you splitting your doses? I found even at 75mg the lethargy was there. Went transdermal this time just because of the longer half life
I've been spacing it because of that but still doesn't make much of a difference.
I do 25mg in the morning, another 25mg few hours later, then 50mg preworkout.

Loneyboy

Banned
Awards
I've been spacing it because of that but still doesn't make much of a difference.
I do 25mg in the morning, another 25mg few hours later, then 50mg preworkout.
Hmm. What time do you workout?