Advice for beginner

dvdmatsunaga

Awards
So I've been training for 5 years now, 22 years old, a little nervous but about 95% sure that I'm gonna take this plunge and try my first cycle. Been reading up and it seems safe enough but as I am a complete noob as of right now I'm looking for anyone to give me some pointers and answer a few questions that I've been curious about. Any help or tips at all would be greatly appreciated actually but specifically:

How long does it take to notice result considering a plan of 4x a week about 1-1:30 hour in the gym and a moderately clean diet (mostly spinach chicken wraps, cottage cheese, and peanut butter oatmeal with some binging on the weekends). I have seen before and after pics of people on test E for 2 months and they look nearly the same. I know this is more of a journey but I'm still curious.

How expensive, ballpark estimate, would it be to run 1 month of test E.

What are the most noticeable effects. It can be anything such as mood, strength, energy, stamina, appetite, etc.

How bad are the side effects and are they manageable? I haven't heard of anyone dying but I have heard stories of gyno, testicular atrophy, ED, and low libido which do freak me out.

And finally what are your top pros and cons or tips if you have any.

Like I said any help or advice at all would be greatly appreciated as I'm sure I will be referring back to this forum frequently. Thanks again.

RegisterJr

RegisterJr

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
At your age you shouldn't need a test cycle yet. Also, it sounds based on this post that you aren't anywhere near knowledgable enough on steroids to run a cycle.

I recommend doing a lot more research, and waiting a few more years.

Also, 4 weeks of Test E would be pointless, IMO.

xR1pp3Rx

xR1pp3Rx

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
typically a steroid cycle doesn't end at 4 weeks. you will need to do much more research into this stuff. I realize you came here seeking such info but none of us want to hold your hands. we will guide and critique well thought out plans but rarely will any of the smarter folks tell you how/were/when unless you have a solid grasp of the basics. you do not seem to have yet learned a whole lot on the subject. get more creative in google searches and you will slowly find the answers as you get a broader idea of how things work.

pay attention to diet.. as you surely cant think you can just eat what you listed and some how steroids will magically put 20-30 lbs on your frame. cause if that's how you plan to eat it wouldn't matter how long you take them.

if those things you listed scare you then don't take steroids. as they pretty much ALL will cause those side effects.

the pro here is that you are seeking knowledge before you do anything stupid..the cons far out weigh the Pros at this point in your life and you should seek to maximize your results in the gym prior to using anything hormonal.

hopefully you can give yourself a few yrs and ease into it slowly and safely.

sinewave3

sinewave3

Awards
  • Established
How long does it take to notice result considering a plan of 4x a week about 1-1:30 hour in the gym and a moderately clean diet (mostly spinach chicken wraps, cottage cheese, and peanut butter oatmeal with some binging on the weekends). I have seen before and after pics of people on test E for 2 months and they look nearly the same. I know this is more of a journey but I'm still curious.
They look the same because they do not have their diet and training dialed in before introducing other substances. Diet is #1 and training is #2 drugs are #3 IMHO

If you are stuck look at your goals and see where you could change and improve. I bulked from 150-180 and plateaued for along time. My prob was eating 3500 calories was a lot when I was 150lbs but only maintenance at 180lbs with all my activity. Getting bigger was a calorie deficiency not a PH deficiency...

Blergs

Blergs

Awards
  • Established
So I've been training for 5 years now, 22 years old,
I rec waiting till age 25. males are not finished most development till about the age of 24-25. It can mess with or stop development and can have life long consequences

Blergs

Blergs

Awards
  • Established

dvdmatsunaga

Awards
I can see where everyone's coming from. It's fine I have no problem waiting this thing out.

hodji killer

Awards
You will just start to feel the test at week 4 depending on the ester you choose. First cycle should be Test only for 12 weeks. If you eat a lot and train hard with lots of sleep and have a solid PCT that you can go away with an extra 10lbs of muscle easy. I would recommend Test 500mg a week for 12 weeks. I usually run test e in all my cycles. Starting with just one compound will make it easier to deal with sides if any should arise. See how your body reacts to the test before adding another compound in the future. Your strength will start increasing around week 4 dramatically. You might gain some water wight that will drop off after cycle.
Cost expect 65 to 100 dollars per 10ml vial at either 200mg/ml or 300mg/ml
Hope this helps