Finished my 1st cycle... Oly Labs Epi

Hazard5150

Hazard5150

Awards
Just started my PCT, which consists of Sup3r PCT and Nolva

My cycle went great, only set back was I got and still am sick right now, started on day 3 of week 6. I put on about 26lbs and my Body fat went up only 2-3%. My strength went up like crazy. 30lbs on sitting over head press, put on 20lbs on my max bench, but my reps at heavy weight went up quiet a bit. My squat went up by 40lbs. and like bench i can rep out heavier weight for more reps then before. and added a true, un-pumped inch to my arms. below was my routine

Sunday - Legs / biceps / maybe abs
Monday - Chest / Triceps / Maybe abs
Tuesday - Back / Biceps
Wed - off
Thursday - Shoulders / triceps/ maybe abs / calves
Friday - Bench / Biceps
Sat - Off
All working sets of 4-5 reps between 8-13
Never missed a day. Looking back i wished i would of pushed harder than i did. I did go pretty hard everytime to the point where i almost puked multiple times. but next time ill go even harder.

Sides -- What sides!?? haha. I got pretty bad back pumps, Tuarine didnt really help me much. I got pretty tired where i was taking naps pretty regularly. My blood pressure was never a issue. monitored it everyday. My aggression got pretty bad, i couldnt control it at times.Never hit anything or anyone hah but i did find myself getting really pissed off at **** that normally wouldnt. Slight acne nothing bad tho.

I didnt follow my diet like i planned but i didnt eat **** every day or really that much. it was a semi clean somewhat dirty bulk. Did not track macros made sure to get tons of protein.I cut back my carbs as it made me pretty bloated.

Now I took my nolva last night for the 1st time. Just want to clarify. the syringe it came with is marked 1ml and bottle is 20mg/ml so do i fill my syringe up to the 1? which would be 20? and how the **** do you take it. it tastes so ****ing bad

Nitro41

Nitro41

Awards
  • Established
Congrats on the gains bro, sounds like you had a good run.

Ya the serms taste pretty awful, sick thing is ive gotten so used to it, i almost like it now......almost.

Try splitting it up to 2 .5ml shots. Take a glass of water, and take a drink (2.0 oz is good) dont swallow it. Drip your shot of serm in there, then swallow. Chase it if you have to, but shouldnt be too bad.

Good luck in pct bro, keep them gains!

letsdoitfool

Awards
what was your dosage?
before and after pics?

joeblacc

joeblacc

Awards
I mix mine with an oz or 2 of orange juice. Takes the taste away.

mgkoret

mgkoret

Awards
  • Established
^ this
Doing the same with clomid. Or a little bit of pre workout... Lol

soopablogga

Banned
Awards
buy empty pill caps and put it in there every day before dose. No taste ;]

Don't pre-fill them, it will melt through in a days time.