pure Ephedrine hcl vs primatene

FitnessLuke

Awards
Ive used primeatene in the past and loveed how much it helped breathing was a nice alternative to preworkout, but I dont like how it has the extra stuff added.

I found pure ephedrine hcl, but shipping rates are high and quality is questionable. With primatene at least I know its pure, but im worried that im doing extra damage to my health with the cough medicine in it

goodvibes

goodvibes

Awards
  • Established
Ive used primeatene in the past and loveed how much it helped breathing was a nice alternative to preworkout, but I dont like how it has the extra stuff added.

I found pure ephedrine hcl, but shipping rates are high and quality is questionable. With primatene at least I know its pure, but im worried that im doing extra damage to my health with the cough medicine in it
Why how many times a year do you run it? Is it for your eca stack or you're using it for preworkout? Even if eca is fairly safe, I wouldn't run it year round. With that said, short term usage shouldny have any adverse effects.

FitnessLuke

Awards
Why how many times a year do you run it? Is it for your eca stack or you're using it for preworkout? Even if eca is fairly safe, I wouldn't run it year round. With that said, short term usage shouldny have any adverse effects.
Honestly more for preworkout bc I love the energy and how much it helps my breathing. However, im considering dosing twice a day with the eca stack. I would never run year round. Thinking 6 weeks 20mgs preworkout out. Or pyramid up to 40 mg over 6 weeks. Or four on four off