Halo + 1 Andro, thoughts?

BigWiggs92

BigWiggs92

Awards
I am considering doing doing a cycle of xcel sports nutrition's Halo V2 and Finaflex 1-Andro.

A little about me before anyone asks, I'm 23, 8years of lifting experience. I have used a few PH's before (halo, dmz, tren, epi). I'm 6'1" 227lbs, 14-15% bf.
My support supps include, fish oil, himilaya liver care, taurine, Hawthorne Berry
Pct is nolva and daa
I'm thinking a 6 week cycle, something like Halo - 100mg/day 1-andro - 4 caps a day (double the standard dose given on bottle)
I'm curious on any thoughts on the two products stacked together. Good stack? Not so much??? I have always been curious about 1-andro.

I have the halo v2 and I'm looking for something to stack with it. Something to compliment.
Thoughts, comments, suggestions.
Thanks AM

M

megamatt68

Awards
Personally, I don't see the point of stacking these two, unless you want extra lethargy because these are both notorious for that. I would run them back to back, beginning with halo, and start 1 andro around 4 weeks into your halo run in order for 1 andro to kick in when halo ends. 10 weeks total. I think longer cycles are more productive, and allows more time to solidify your results. Or, if you're dead-set on a 6 week cycle, maybe halo/tren or epistane/tren, since you already have experience with those products. Lots of options to choose from.

BigWiggs92

BigWiggs92

Awards
Thanks brotha. You know I hadn't thought of doing something like that. Longest cycle I've ever done was 50 days. I want a little more bang than the halo by itself. Do you think this would be effective or more trouble than it's worth with these two compounds?

M

megamatt68

Awards
Thanks brotha. You know I hadn't thought of doing something like that. Longest cycle I've ever done was 50 days. I want a little more bang than the halo by itself. Do you think this would be effective or more trouble than it's worth with these two compounds?
It's hard to say. I think that with the lethargy that both cause it could make this run difficult. When stacking compounds, you want to consider whether you are getting any added benefits from the stack. We're talking about two compounds that do similar things, lean, dry muscle gains. Halo and 1-andro are too similar, so we can say that 1-andro isn't doing anything that halo can't do. There needs to be a purpose, for example, adding a test base to a cycle that messes up sex drive and makes you lethargic. Just because you add 1-andro, doesn't mean that you will gain that much more strength or size. It's worth a shot if you feel like experimenting, but don't expect it to be a smooth sailing, amazing cycle, your libido may take a hit and you could be lethargic throughout the whole run, those would be my main concerns.

BigWiggs92

BigWiggs92

Awards
I had considered tren as you mentioned. I had taken it in the past and felt like it negatively affected my libido. That was my concern in using it again. With Halo + Tren, what would one normally expect libido wise? Would I still want to grab horny goat weed or something like that to offset?

M

megamatt68

Awards
I had considered tren as you mentioned. I had taken it in the past and felt like it negatively affected my libido. That was my concern in using it again. With Halo + Tren, what would one normally expect libido wise? Would I still want to grab horny goat weed or something like that to offset?
I don't think horny goat weed is enough on cycle to offset the effects a prohormone could have on libido. It would be best to take proviron, stano, or something like those to help offset some side effects of tren. Btw, are we talking real injectable tren or the prohormone tren? Either way, some suggest an aromatase inhibitor, some suggest things like caber or prami to make tren easier to handle. If it affects you negatively, then I would avoid it altogether. Stacking two things, with neither being test or trestolone, usually leads to bad libido on cycle, and that goes for Halo+tren or Halo+1 andro. Here is my suggestion: Look at the products by Olympus Labs, LGI, or Celtic Labs, read some logs, and pick a SINGLE COMPOUND based on your goals that you haven't run before.

BigWiggs92

BigWiggs92

Awards
Good call, I love lgi. I've used a few of their products. I was even impressed with their daa when they had it. Back to the drawing board for now. Thanks again

M

megamatt68

Awards
Good luck, if all else fails give halo another go, lots of people run halo over and over again lol.