Is there any Urine test to detect Hygetropin

VTL1192

Awards
I recently was prescribed testosterone by my doctor im taking Testosterone Enanthate doing 2ml a week spaced out 3 days apart. My friend is suggesting i also take Hygetropin since he was taking it and got good results from it.. but my question is Hygetropin (Somatropin) detectable in urine now? my job does a drug test randomly and supposedly they test for steroids pretty much same test that is given in the army..

Any input would be appreciated

jimbuick

jimbuick

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
The army doesn't test for steroids; so if that is the same test they are doing you should be fine.

DevastatingD

DevastatingD

Awards
AFAIK there is no urine test for elevated GH levels. Your doc prescribed you 500mg of test E3D? Please give me a referral haha.

VTL1192

Awards
AFAIK there is no urine test for elevated GH levels. Your doc prescribed you 500mg of test E3D? Please give me a referral haha.
sure what state do you live in :) my doc gave me 250mg of testE a week, but the pharmacy gave me a 10ml bottle because they don't stock 5ml :) its $60 if you have no insurance free if you have insurance :)

VTL1192

Awards
should i worry about them finding extra test in my system or they wont really test for it?

Spaniard

Spaniard

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
should i worry about them finding extra test in my system or they wont really test for it?
They'll find it and if your levels are too high your insurance may decide to stop covering your TRT. Most TRT clinics test every few months. It's probably a good idea not to do a 500 inject before your labs

DevastatingD

DevastatingD

Awards
sure what state do you live in :) my doc gave me 250mg of testE a week, but the pharmacy gave me a 10ml bottle because they don't stock 5ml :) its $60 if you have no insurance free if you have insurance :)
Is it one of those TRT clinics? I am in NY, dont know if there are any around me.

VTL1192

Awards
what part of ny? its my primary care physician i tested 302 on my last Testosterone test thats why he suggested test shots

VTL1192

Awards
what part of ny? its my primary care physician i tested 302 on my last Testosterone test thats why he suggested test shots