Ideas for 2nd cycle!

P

Pswitz3r

Awards
Hey guys, I just finished my 1st ph cycle of Epi and Stano for 6 weeks. I had great results, and am already hooked! I am 5'11, started out at about 185 pounds, ended at 192 but with a noticeable drop in bf%. (about 16% to 13%). I plan on doing another cycle in January and am already exploring my options on what to take. I am looking for more of a bulk since it will be winter. I was thinking DMZ, or MSten. Or possibly a milder compund stacked with Tr3st or Tr3n? So many options, I was just wondering what you guys have had good results with! Thanks!

Abe Lincoln

Abe Lincoln

Awards
  • Established
Does it matter how wet your bulk is? If you want a real lean bulk I'd go dmz and bps dermacrine for lethargy and libido. Results from this stack will be dry, leaner, and more vascular physique with some decent size gains, lots of strength gains. If you are into trying out something wet with higher chance of bloat I'd go with msten and trest, gains will be damn good on this as you will blow up, but some of it can be accounted to water retention.

jaycuda

jaycuda

Awards
  • Established
Tr3n or D1methadrol with Tr3st would be perfect for your wants man!

g0hardorgohom

g0hardorgohom

Awards
  • Established
  • RockStar
jaycuda's suggestions will work

If you responded well to Epi, stick with it. Instead of Stano you could use DermaTREST or TR3ST though - it's much better for bulking.