Wanting to run a cycle very first one

Firstcycle

Banned
Awards
Ok I am 27 5'7 175#. Bf is around 20. Now I am wanting to cut or drop fat eating about 2200 cals and low carbs. I was wanting to get down to about 15% or so before I run havoc. Would like to run a cycle or supplement now that will help me lose some fat and keep my muscle any advice. Was told about ostar1ne

Dma378

Dma378

Legend
Awards
  • Established
  • RockStar
If you want to keep muscle while cutting calories, supplement with extra BCAA's. If you're strict to 2200 cals, training and supplementing, you'll reach a better BF% soon enough. Then just run Havoc. But if your real goal is to run Havoc and you use Ostarine to get there, then what? You jump right into Havoc at the end of your Osta run? Not a good idea for your first cycle. Just be patient, keep cutting and run Havoc when you get there. Just my opinion.

hvactech

hvactech

Legend
Awards
Ehhh... keep protein high enough and take a slow approach to your weight loss and muscle will be spared...

Nitro41

Nitro41

Awards
  • Established
Its not a race bud. Hang in there, get a little cardio in, eat clean.

Its gonna suck

It wont be easy, if it was everyone would do it.

Youll be amazed what can be done in 2 months with a lot of positive attitude and a little hard work.

Firstcycle

Banned
Awards
All very good and helpful points. I have been keeping protein around 180-200. Thanks for all the help.

hvactech

hvactech

Legend
Awards
at 20% bf you will most likely not lose any mass with a decent macro layout and heavy training.... you could easily lose 8-10lbs in 4-5 weeks with just a calorie reduction