Prolactin Problem

rascal14

rascal14

Awards
  • Established
  • RockStar
Okay so I thought I was having some Prolactin problems before but just left it alone and thought I was making it up. My nipples aren't sore or anything, but every once in a while I will get a tiny wet spot on my shirt, so today is squeezed them and a little bit of clear liquid came out of the left one. Not much but there was still a little drop. I am planning on going to the doctor Monday. I tried squeezing it again a little later and nothing came out. Should I hold off on the doctor and try something Over The Counter, or just try and get blood work done and see what it shows? I have some Nolvadex left over from my first cycle too. I thought about getting some Inhibit P but I've read a few things that say putting all those ingredients together doesn't work like it should?

rascal14

rascal14

Awards
  • Established
  • RockStar
I will talk to my regular doctor about it and if he can't or doesn't want to do the bloods and sends me to an Endocrinologist depending on how long that takes I will order some and try it. If it turns out it is pretty high should I try to get a prescription for Caber or Prami? I was thinking Caber, or will he want to try something else first? Are there any negative side effects to either of those in terms of testosterone or over all muscle growth?

fightbackhxc

fightbackhxc

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Try and make an appointment with you Dr but in the meantime try some Inhibit P...you won't find a otc solution better than this
I take this with most of my hormonal runs.

rascal14

rascal14

Awards
  • Established
  • RockStar
Now that I think about it, I have always had kinda puffy nipples and about a year ago my girlfriend was playing around a couple different times and bit my nipple and said she thought something came out of it, and that was a while before my first cycle. So maybe I naturally had high levels and this just made it a little worse. I was wanting to use Tr3st or Tr3n in my second cycle should I completely avoid those or just wait and see?

Nitro41

Nitro41

Awards
  • Established
Go with a pharma prolactin control. Caber or prami, both work, but i think the "sexual side effects" of caber are better. I gotta dose the prami real low or it affects my stomach

rascal14

rascal14

Awards
  • Established
  • RockStar
So there's no negative side effects to either one like there is with Letro, except nausea with Prami?

Nitro41

Nitro41

Awards
  • Established
None ive run had. Caber made me sleep better when I was on a 19-nor

MuscleJ

Awards
Caber, read on the internet there loads of info on what to use to lower prolactin.

reps4jesus

reps4jesus

Awards
Go with a pharma prolactin control. Caber or prami, both work, but i think the "sexual side effects" of caber are better. I gotta dose the prami real low or it affects my stomach
Work your way up. 100mcg used to have me sick. Now I can do 1mg easy.

rascal14

rascal14

Awards
  • Established
  • RockStar
I'm not sure how doctors feel about people doing cycles, if you get bloodwork and it's obvious you're using steroids by it, yet your prolactin or estrogen is high during or after a cycle do they ever prescribe Nolva, Clomid, or Caber? Why do people always go with Research Chemicals or other websites? Because they don't have insurance or is there another reason?

rascal14

rascal14

Awards
  • Established
  • RockStar
I'm going to the doctor today, if it comes up I will let him know I ran a cycle of Epistane and Stano, but should I tell him I used Nolvadex as a Research Chemical or no? And should I write the names of the compounds down to show him or would he care that much do you think?

Jiigzz

Jiigzz

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • First Up Vote
I'm not sure how doctors feel about people doing cycles, if you get bloodwork and it's obvious you're using steroids by it, yet your prolactin or estrogen is high during or after a cycle do they ever prescribe Nolva, Clomid, or Caber? Why do people always go with Research Chemicals or other websites? Because they don't have insurance or is there another reason?
Id go with RC stuff unless I was sure I could get a script. At least try.

What did you have on hand for PCT?

rascal14

rascal14

Awards
  • Established
  • RockStar
I used Nolvadex at 20/20/10/10 ad Super PCT at 4/4/2/2/1. I've been done for a couple months now though.

Jiigzz

Jiigzz

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • First Up Vote
I used Nolvadex at 20/20/10/10 ad Super PCT at 4/4/2/2/1. I've been done for a couple months now though.
Grab some inhibit P while you wait for prami or caber. If you can get to a doctor asap then see if you can get a script for it. For now though, stop touching your nips.

threeFs

threeFs

Awards
I'm going to the doctor today, if it comes up I will let him know I ran a cycle of Epistane and Stano, but should I tell him I used Nolvadex as a Research Chemical or no? And should I write the names of the compounds down to show him or would he care that much do you think?
Depends...if you're coming clean you should tell all. If you're telling parts of truths, your story will have holes in it. Also prami or caber are better choices for prolactin than serms

rascal14

rascal14

Awards
  • Established
  • RockStar
I went to the doctor today for blood work, I was seeing him for the Prolactin problem and just being really tired in general even though I get plenty of sleep. I think the two somewhat are related although he didn't seem to correlate the two. I didn't tell him about my cycle or the Nolvadex, now I wish I would have so he would have sent for more blood work. He just sent my blood work for blood cell count, basic blood work, chemistry, thyroid, and he went ahead and sent it for Prolactin too since I said it was happening fairly often. At first he was kinda just saying it wasn't uncommon for that to happen in males but I guess the fact it has been happening a couple times a week made him go for the blood work. I should know in the next few days. I'm not sure if the basic blood work includes Testosterone levels or not, I assume if my Prolactin comes back fairly high he should want to test my Testosterone if he didn't request that today. I'm going to wait on the Inhibit P until I get the results, and if he doesn't want to put me on Caber or Prami then I'll tell him I'm gonna try that.

Jiigzz

Jiigzz

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • First Up Vote
I went to the doctor today for blood work, I was seeing him for the Prolactin problem and just being really tired in general even though I get plenty of sleep. I think the two somewhat are related although he didn't seem to correlate the two. I didn't tell him about my cycle or the Nolvadex, now I wish I would have so he would have sent for more blood work. He just sent my blood work for blood cell count, basic blood work, chemistry, thyroid, and he went ahead and sent it for Prolactin too since I said it was happening fairly often. At first he was kinda just saying it wasn't uncommon for that to happen in males but I guess the fact it has been happening a couple times a week made him go for the blood work. I should know in the next few days. I'm not sure if the basic blood work includes Testosterone levels or not, I assume if my Prolactin comes back fairly high he should want to test my Testosterone if he didn't request that today. I'm going to wait on the Inhibit P until I get the results, and if he doesn't want to put me on Caber or Prami then I'll tell him I'm gonna try that.
Good call on the docs. Personally I woulda just done blood work through privatemdlabs then self medicated with my hoardes of inhibit p or prami but to each their own :p

RamboStallone

RamboStallone

Awards
I personally like prami, it also gives a nice gh pulse. Just start with a low dose. I've worked up to 1mg from 100mcgs before.

rascal14

rascal14

Awards
  • Established
  • RockStar
Since it seems so far that I'm sensitive to Prolactin should I completely avoid Tr3st or Tr3n, or just run Caber or Prami while on either of those. Also, is it ever a good idea to always run Aromisan, Nolvadex, and Caber throughout each cycle at a low dose and after to prevent any of those side effects from happening or is that way overkill? And would that ever hurt the positive parts of the actual cycle?

Jiigzz

Jiigzz

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • First Up Vote
Since it seems so far that I'm sensitive to Prolactin should I completely avoid Tr3st or Tr3n, or just run Caber or Prami while on either of those. Also, is it ever a good idea to always run Aromisan, Nolvadex, and Caber throughout each cycle at a low dose and after to prevent any of those side effects from happening or is that way overkill? And would that ever hurt the positive parts of the actual cycle?
If you arnt running prami or caber on cycle when using Tren, you're doing it wrong. \

If you aren't running, or at least have an AI on hand during a cycle that aromatizes, you're doing it wrong. Aromasin or Adex always on hand.

Blergs

Blergs

Awards
  • Established
Okay so I thought I was having some Prolactin problems before but just left it alone and thought I was making it up. My nipples aren't sore or anything, but every once in a while I will get a tiny wet spot on my shirt, so today is squeezed them and a little bit of clear liquid came out of the left one. Not much but there was still a little drop. I am planning on going to the doctor Monday. I tried squeezing it again a little later and nothing came out. Should I hold off on the doctor and try something Over The Counter, or just try and get blood work done and see what it shows? I have some Nolvadex left over from my first cycle too. I thought about getting some Inhibit P but I've read a few things that say putting all those ingredients together doesn't work like it should?
dont tell doc you used off script aas. some otc supp from online maybe.
I would rec you get Prami ( i use cems) and start low nd work up to 0.5-1mg , day or two at 12.5mg then couple days at .25mg then 0.5mg might be enough, not passing 1mg IMO. dose near bed time IMO

rascal14

rascal14

Awards
  • Established
  • RockStar
I know I should always run Caber or Prami with Tr3n, or Aromasin with an aromatising compound, but what about something like Epistane that doesn't aromatise or cause Prolactin problems? Would it be ridiculous to run Caber or Prami and Aromasin just to be safe?

Nitro41

Nitro41

Awards
  • Established
Caber is good all the time. Even not on cycle i was considering staying on it for a few months just because the sexual effects were good.

rascal14

rascal14

Awards
  • Established
  • RockStar
The Doctor hasn't reviewed my labs yet so they can't send me them until tomorrow, but the lady at the front desk went ahead and said my Thyroid and Blood Count and Chemistry was fine, she said my Prolactin was fine but I asked the levels and they were 9.2 ng/ml, she said the labs range was 0-10 so I'm at the upper part of it. What do you all think about this? I doubt he'll prescribe me anything since I'm within the range. I might just try some Inhibit P and get some more blood work done after. How long should I run Inhibit P for?

rascal14

rascal14

Awards
  • Established
  • RockStar
I've been reading a lot of stuff about Inhibit P not working and that there's a drug interaction with the Vitamin B6 and L-Dopa?

Distilled Water

Distilled Water

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
Try and make an appointment with you Dr but in the meantime try some Inhibit P...you won't find a otc solution better than this
I have prolactin issues on cycle and Inhibit-p has treated me very well. A lot less of a hassle and a lot cheaper than getting caber and no sides compared to Prami.

rascal14

rascal14

Awards
  • Established
  • RockStar
I haven't really looked into anything other than Prami, Caber, or Inhibit P. I will probably end up trying Inhibit P and posting my before and after bloods to see how it works, I might log it I'm not real sure though.

jbryand101b

jbryand101b

Banned
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
I've been reading a lot of stuff about Inhibit P not working and that there's a drug interaction with the Vitamin B6 and L-Dopa?
Be careful what you're reading and look for data based evidence to support the claim it isn't working.

Ldopa and p5p will have no effect on boosting gh.
Inhibit p isn't a gh product.

Studies show the combo of the two to enhance prolactin inhibition.

This info can be found in the supplement section.

All ingredients work to prevent prolactin, again, it is not a growth hormone supplement.

Companies looking to lower prolactin by increasing gh will try to spew nonsense in order to sell their product as when gh is up, prolactin is down.

rascal14

rascal14

Awards
  • Established
  • RockStar
I wasn't looking for the Growth Hormone aspect, but I've seen multiple things saying taking L Dopa and p5p at the same time causes Dopamine to form outside the BBB and Dopamine can't cross it? I'd be willing to try it though if I got sent a bottle, I could post my before and after blood work and log it as well. Vitex is the main thing in Inhibit P for prolactin from what I have also read.

jbryand101b

jbryand101b

Banned
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
I wasn't looking for the Growth Hormone aspect, but I've seen multiple things saying taking L Dopa and p5p at the same time causes Dopamine to form outside the BBB and Dopamine can't cross it? I'd be willing to try it though if I got sent a bottle, I could post my before and after blood work and log it as well. Vitex is the main thing in Inhibit P for prolactin from what I have also read.
Different methods of action.

All ingredients work to lower prolactin.
Negged for not researching ie, looking for and reading studies on ingredients and prolactin.

I don't care if you use it.

rascal14

rascal14

Awards
  • Established
  • RockStar
Lol just stating what I've read so far

rascal14

rascal14

Awards
  • Established
  • RockStar
Here is the blood work I got back. A few months after my first cycle of Epistane and Stano followed by Nolvadex 20/20/10/10 and Super PCT 4/4/3/2/2/1.

rascal14

rascal14

Awards
  • Established
  • RockStar
Test Name: CMP (COMP. METABOLIC PANEL) [RED] [DLO-S,RT/RF] [LC-S,RT/RF]
Name Value Reference Range
SODIUM 139 135-146 mEq/L
POTASSIUM 4.3 3.5-5.3 mEq/L
CHLORIDE 102 98-110 mEq/L
SODIUM BALANCE 8.0 0-20 mEq/L
ANION GAP 12.3 0.0-25.0 mEq/L
A/G RATIO (Calc) 2.0 1.1-2.5 Ratio
GLUCOSE 89 75-115 mg/dL
ALBUMIN 4.7 3.5-5.1 g/dL
CO2 29 21-33 mEq/L
BUN 23 7-25 mg/dL
CREATININE 1.1 0.7-1.2 mg/dL
BUN CREA RATIO 20.9 5.0-27.0 Ratio
CALCIUM 9.8 8.6-10.3 mg/dL
TOTAL PROTEIN 7.1 6.2-8.3 g/dL
GLOBULIN (Calc) 2.40 2.0-5.0 g/dL
SGOT (AST) 23 10-35 U/L
ALK PHOSPHATASE 85 33-115 U/L
TOTAL BILIRUBIN 0.4 0.2-1.2 mg/dL
SGPT (ALT) 52 9-60 U/L
NON-AFRICAN MALE 86 mL/min/1.73m^2
NON-AFRCN FEMALE 64 mL/min/1.73m^2
GFR AFRICAN MALE 105 mL/min/1.73m^2
GFR AFRCN FEMALE 78 mL/min/1.73m^2

rascal14

rascal14

Awards
  • Established
  • RockStar
Test Name: CBC (COMPLETE BLOOD COUNT) [LAV-WB] [DLO-S.LAV/WB, RT] [LC-H.LAV/WB, RT]
WBC 8.0 3.8-10.8 10^3/uL
LYMPHOCYTES % 26.80 17.4-48.2 %
MONOCYTES % 7.9 4.5-10.5 %
GRANULOCYTES % 65.30 43.4-78.2 %
LYMPHOCYTES # 2.1 0.8-5.3 10^3/uL
MONOCYTES # 0.6 0.1-1.1 10^3/uL
GRANULOCYTES # 5.2 2.0-8.3 10^3/uL
RBC 5.64 4.2-5.8 10^6/uL
HGB 15.8 13.2-17.1 g/dL
HCT 48.7 38.5-50.0 %
MCV 86.3 80.0-100.0 fL
MCH 28.0 27.0-33.0 pg
MCHC 32.4 32.0-36.0 g/dL
RDW 11.8 11.0-15.0 %
PLATELETS 241 140-400 10^3/uL
MPV 6.9 5-15 fL

rascal14

rascal14

Awards
  • Established
  • RockStar
Test Name: TSH (THYROID STIMULATING HORMONE) [RED] [DLO-S,RT/RF] [LC-S,RF/RT]
TSH 0.83 uIU/mL

Test Name: DLO-PROLACTIN [S,RT/RF]
PROLACTIN 9.2 ng/mL

Doctor said everything is fine so I guess there is no explanation to my extreme tiredness during the day even though I get good sleep. I know these aren't the best tests but that's just what the doctor requested.

smshannon001

smshannon001

Awards
  • Established
Lol just stating what I've read so far
Maybe you should post where you read it or link the study you saw?

Cause right now it just sounds like broscience to me

smshannon001

smshannon001

Awards
  • Established
5 steps to success:

Private md labs

Female hormone panel

$53

Get bloods taken

Wait 24 hours

rascal14

rascal14

Awards
  • Established
  • RockStar
Thanks I was wondering which one to choose on Private MD Labs, should I add anything to it? Also I'll see if I can find it, I'm not saying I'm right and anyone else is wrong at all. I'm still fairly new to all of this.

smshannon001

smshannon001

Awards
  • Established
You can add whatever you want but it will just cost more. The female hormone panel is basic and should help answer the questions you have.