Paramilitary training

Unimatrix1982

Awards
I will be attending a 3 days selection phase for a job I am applying for. Its is something similar to Navy Seals buds. I have been power-lifting for the last little while. I have ran a cycle of Halovar last year and had good results.

I am looking at running a cycle just before my selection phase. Here is what I am looking for:

- Something short 3-4 weeks.
- I don't want to bulk and want to put lean mass one while being able to cut fat down.
- I am only ready to take oral.
- I will be doing allot of running.

Thanks !

kolejorg

Awards
My suggestion would be dermafury. Back pumps and joint pain may suck. Tren would like screw with your cardio. But honestly at 3-4 weeks you're wasting your time. And then you've got 4 weeks of pct to follow that up. Plus the risk of dehydration. And if you're going through "something similar to buds" the only thing that's going to give you any help is marathon level endurance and a pain threshold you either have or don't have. But so long as you're set on it try dermafury and plan a proper pct.

xhrr

Awards
I will be attending a 3 days selection phase for a job I am applying for. Its is something similar to Navy Seals buds. I have been power-lifting for the last little while. I have ran a cycle of Halovar last year and had good results. I am looking at running a cycle just before my selection phase. Here is what I am looking for: - Something short 3-4 weeks. - I don't want to bulk and want to put lean mass one while being able to cut fat down. - I am only ready to take oral. - I will be doing allot of running. Thanks !
Most orals that sound like what your looking for will just begin kicking in by the 3-4 week mark. I would just run a high dose of ostarine like 35-40 mg. Plus you won't have to worry about calf pumps with all that running like you might with some orals. Dermafury might work but it's not the kindest to people's joints and when your running a lot it might not be the most pleasant experience.