First time homebrewer

Rkstr

Awards
For a first attemp at home brewing what do ya'll recommend that I start off with. The research that I have completed thus far, I feel that I am not ready for tren, due to harshness on the body. I got synovex and everything else that the ingredients call for are fairly easy to get. What would I have a better shot of not screwing up test base or prop or (hopefully) are either basically idiot proof?

ManBeast

ManBeast

Awards
  • Established
Unless you really like pinning ED (or better 2x/day) with a base, or want to make a transdermal... Go for the prop.

ManBeast

Rkstr

Awards
Unless you really like pinning ED (or better 2x/day) with a base, or want to make a transdermal... Go for the prop.

ManBeast
Right on, thank you. Once I complete the conversion, is there a way that I can check potency, toxity, etc.?

ChemicalD

Have you seen my stapler???
Awards
Potency:

HPLC, TLC, GC_MS_LC

But, good luck finding these equipments if you're not in the scientific field.

Toxicity:
PubMed

The toxicity of YOUR formulation....
Hmmm.
You first have to:
confirm what you got
confirm what you got's concentration
Read up on what you got's toxicity (which is well documented)

More or less you'll have to say a prayer, take a deep breath, and rest assured that you did the best you could with the knowledge you had.

Oh, and i concur...go with the prop.

Rkstr

Awards
I am not in the scientific field to say the least. I run a small (utility station) power generating on the grave yard shift. I am just happy that ya'll introduced me to my new friends Synovex-H and Finaplex. With time and ya'lls help "other" new friends will be introduced.

Thread starter Similar threads Forum Replies Date
Anabolics 8
Jarconis Anabolics 6
Anabolics 2
Anabolics 1
Anabolics 8