Epi Dosage Question

Kizza121

Awards
Hey guys, first post here. Im currently doing some research and considering running my first ph cycle. I have been on a cut for a while and would like to lean out and add a bit of size too. Im looking at running Epi 2a3a at:

Week 1: 20mg
Week 2: 30mg
Week 3: 30mg
Week 4: 30mg
Week 5: 40mg
Week 6: 40mg

PCT Will be:
Nolva 20/20/10/10
DAA 3g A day

Also will run liver support whilst on cycle.

My calories are a touch under maintenance at the moment (2200) Would it be better to up calories to around 2500 and see if I lean out at all?

Any tips or suggestions to my Dosage schedule would be much appreciated.

Thanks!

Driven2lift

Driven2lift

AnabolicMinds Site Rep
Awards
Dma378

Dma378

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Start at 30. Don't waste a week at 20. 30/30/30/40/40/40

That's assuming you don't really weigh 80 lbs.

Driven2lift

Driven2lift

AnabolicMinds Site Rep
Awards
Start at 30. Don't waste a week at 20. 30/30/30/40/40/40 That's assuming you don't really weigh 80 lbs.
I saw that and am assuming that is kg at 6"0

Kizza121

Awards
Thanks for the suggestions. I wont waste a week at 20, I will start at 30 and go from there and I will add in full support not just liver support. Cant order from that link, Im from Aus and would have to try get it through customs. I will just pay a bit more locally though.

alts

Awards
Thanks for the suggestions. I wont waste a week at 20, I will start at 30 and go from there and I will add in full support not just liver support. Cant order from that link, Im from Aus and would have to try get it through customs. I will just pay a bit more locally though.
Everything I have ever ordered from orbit has never been inspected.. Goes straight through. (QLD)

Keep in mind it may take a while.. My last order was put in on 16th august and I only received it a couple of days ago... =/

get on ebay.com.au and search for "drol". Most are posted quickly, but there is a markup. Pay for convenience I guess.

abformulations

abformulations

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
Up the dosage. 20 is to low. Go straight to 40 all the way through.

Pswitz3r

Awards
I agree with not wasting a week at 20mg. I just finished my first cycle and ran it at 40 the whole time. Tried at 50 for a couple days and back pumps were worse. Make sure to get some taurine. Take 3g before you lift and drink lots of water. I underestimated how bad the back pumps were going to be. You might want to throw some Erase into your PCT Week three and Taper off. It would look something like this-
Nolva 30/20/10/10
Erase 0/0/4/3/2/1
DAA- 3/3/3/3/2/1

abformulations

abformulations

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
No need to taper off erase

Pswitz3r

Awards
I tapered on my first cycle to slowly try to get my body back to normal. However, you are right it is a Suicidal AI and there is no "need" to taper.