My first PH cycle, Halo Elite by blackstone labs,opinions?

jetnut

jetnut

Awards
sup guys, im rather new here but always looked at the forum and researching a lot about PH, and cycling. now its my turn to ask. I would love your opinions on my first cycle that I decided to do. I wanted to show you guys my full cycle.

Stats:
height: 5'10
weight: 180
BF:12%?
weight training: 4 years strong

Goals:
+10 pounds of lean mass? (so 190 and 11 or 10% BF)
lose 1 or 2% BF,
and a bit more vascularity

CYCLE:
Weeks 1-4: Halo elite 1 cap per day 1st week and 2 the last 3 (34 days)

Organshield: 1-4 weeks, 2 caps(33 days)

suplements during cycle: Whey, BCAA, ZMA, Krill oil, multivitmin Fina FLEX

PCT:
Tribulus Terristris: MET-RX 1500mg/day (45 days)
Recycle: 3 caps per day (34 days)
I have PES ERASE also but idk if i should use it.

People say i should take tamoxifen also but honestly i dont know, no experience whatsoever.

Sups after cycle: Whey,C4, BCAA, ZMA,Krill Oil, .Multi FINA FLEX

give me your all around advice!

PICS for reference of my current physique BEFORE cycling.

stann123

stann123

Awards
Go with a different brand that's 25mg so you can dose at 75mgs. 50 is to low and 100 is to much of a jump from 50
Also run for 6 weeks. And YES get tamox

jbryand101b

jbryand101b

Banned
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
I wonder why iml sells halo extreme at 25mg/cap, 60 caps
And bsl sells it at 50mg/cap 60caps.
Both pretty much the same price if not iml being higher.

Makes me wonder if bsl is underdosed or something.

Btw, I like iml halo extreme, it's good stuff.

jetnut

jetnut

Awards
Go with a different brand that's 25mg so you can dose at 75mgs. 50 is to low and 100 is to much of a jump from 50
Also run for 6 weeks. And YES get tamox
i already bought halo elite so i cant really change it now. but it makes sense, im going to be on 50mg the first week then try 100mg the second week and see what happens. thanks!

I wonder why iml sells halo extreme at 25mg/cap, 60 caps
And bsl sells it at 50mg/cap 60caps.
Both pretty much the same price if not iml being higher.

Makes me wonder if bsl is underdosed or something.

Btw, I like iml halo extreme, it's good stuff.

yeah it makes sense, thanks though for the input

Tricepatops

Tricepatops

Awards
Hey man, you know I'm really new as well, but I feel compelled to reinforce PCT for you. Basically every experienced guy on here says you need a legit SERM (Tamoxifen as mentioned above)... Make sure you heed that advice!

That being said, you should check out some of the board sponsors (on site ads).

Best of luck brother!

jetnut

jetnut

Awards
Hey man, you know I'm really new as well, but I feel compelled to reinforce PCT for you. Basically every experienced guy on here says you need a legit SERM (Tamoxifen as mentioned above)... Make sure you heed that advice!

That being said, you should check out some of the board sponsors (on site ads).

Best of luck brother!
thanks for the info, i will be def adding tamoxifen to my pct however im worried about the actual cycle, alot of people say it should be 6 weeks at least...

warbird01

warbird01

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Don't run halo for 4 weeks. Run it for 6 weeks minimum. Halo takes a while to kick in.

Also run Cycle Assist on cycle.

Throw that bull**** PCT in the trash and run this:

Nolva
20/20/10/10
DAA
3g/3g/3g/3g
Reduce XT
0/0/3/3/3/3

Google research chems and get your nolva from one of those sites.

LiveToLift

LiveToLift

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
Don't run halo for 4 weeks. Run it for 6 weeks minimum. Halo takes a while to kick in. Also run Cycle Assist on cycle. Throw that bull**** PCT in the trash and run this: Nolva 20/20/10/10 DAA 3g/3g/3g/3g Reduce XT 0/0/3/3/3/3 Google research chems and get your nolva from one of those sites.
I agree push the run to 6 weeks. My first PH run was Hdrol and I felt godly the entire cycle. The pct layout war bird suggested looks solid as well. I would throw a few other goodies in personally but I always ran killer stacks for pct.

jetnut

jetnut

Awards
Don't run halo for 4 weeks. Run it for 6 weeks minimum. Halo takes a while to kick in.

Also run Cycle Assist on cycle.

Throw that bull**** PCT in the trash and run this:

Nolva
20/20/10/10
DAA
3g/3g/3g/3g
Reduce XT
0/0/3/3/3/3

Google research chems and get your nolva from one of those sites.

**** man, i didnt think it was that bad, im gonna do more research.. The thing is i live in brazil so ita harder to get all the american stuff.. Like i said i will only have 1 bottle of halo elite... 60 capsules of 50mg each.... Whats the best way i should dose it then?

I agree push the run to 6 weeks. My first PH run was Hdrol and I felt godly the entire cycle. The pct layout war bird suggested looks solid as well. I would throw a few other goodies in personally but I always ran killer stacks for pct.
Im gonna listen to warbirds advice. But i already bought tribulus and recycle and pes erase... Ill try to get my hands on daa but idk if i can here in brazil.. I will def get nolvadex though.