First Cycle and Looking for Solid Feedback!

Tricepatops

Tricepatops

Awards
Hey all,

First post here and looking for some honest critique!

Stats:
5'10"
180 lbs
8-10% BF

Press: 165
Bench: 295 (sad face)
Squat: 345
Deadlift: 450

Goals for this run:
Press: 180
Bench: 315
Squat: 375
Deadlift: 485

Weight gain/loss does not really concern me - whatever it takes to progress. Adding a bit of mass to my traps/neck would be nice, though.

-----------------------------

First cycle layout looks like this:

Cycle:
-OL Ep15tane: 30/45/45/45/45/45
-OL Ar1macare Pro: 4 ED

PCT:
-Nolva: 20/20/10/10
-Sup3r PCT: 4/4/3/3/2/1
-SNS DAA Caps: 4/4/4/4/4/4

Staples:
-Multi
-Whey/Casein
-BCAA
-Creatine
-Hemavol for non-stim pre

I also have Letro and Clomid on hand, but I'm trying to keep it simple.

My biggest question at this point is about the lethargy and libido loss that guys on here warn about with Epi... I train because I enjoy it and I love feeling like a beast! I really don't want working out to be a chore. So do I need to add some Trest, Dermacrine, or something similar to keep feeling like a badass? I understand that I would need to stack an aromatizing compound with something like Formestane.

-----------------------------

TL;DR: First cycle taking Epi solo. I want to ENJOY my run and don't want to become lazy/impotent, so should I add another compound, or keep it simple?

Let me know what you guys think! Any other criticism is more than welcome - DROP THE KNOWLEDGE BOYYYYS!

-Tricepatops-

Dma378

Dma378

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
I am also looking to add something to my next cycle (DMZ) to help with libido and lethargy. Options seem to be Dermacrine, Stano, Methyl-DHT (another methyl), and Trest. Stano is dry and not methylated, but needs to be dosed high. Trest is going to aromatize majorly, so for me that's out. I like to keep it dry. Dermacrine seems like a solid option but can be pricey since it will probably take 2 bottles to run a cycle. Just thought our situations were similar and I would share what options I'm considering for the same purposes.

Other than that, I ran Ep15stane and took a double-dose of fish oil daily for joint lubrication.

Adding an AI such as Aromasin for PCT is also a good idea.

Last edited:
Tricepatops

Tricepatops

Awards
Thanks for the reply... I appreciate the options, gives me a few good things to research.

When you ran the Epi, did you do it solo? You experience any lethargy/libido issues?

Also, what's the general opinion on formestane as an AI in PCT?

Thanks again.

warbird01

warbird01

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Looks great. I am not a fan on running an AI with Epistane though. Waaay too much estrogen suppression. I would also look into adding Reduce XT starting your third week of PCT to combat rising cortisol levels.

jetnut

jetnut

Awards
hey man, looks good but you sure about hemavol? im going to start my first stack with halo elite by blackstone labs and i also have hemavol but even though i am going to shy away from pre-workouts even if it doesnt have any stim. Did you ask anyone with experience about it? i would like to know myself!

jetnut

jetnut

Awards
hey man, looks good but you sure about hemavol? im going to start my first stack with halo elite by blackstone labs and i also have hemavol but even though i am going to shy away from pre-workouts even if it doesnt have any stim. Did you ask anyone with experience about it? i would like to know myself!

Tricepatops

Tricepatops

Awards
Looks great. I am not a fan on running an AI with Epistane though. Waaay too much estrogen suppression. I would also look into adding Reduce XT starting your third week of PCT to combat rising cortisol levels.
Thanks, will do. Any recommendation on how long to add it for?

Tricepatops

Tricepatops

Awards
I always felt like Hemavol gives good pumps/vascularity... I would like to try Conquer but I've read to stay away from stims during cycle.

I haven't gotten any feedback on using a non-stim pre, during cycle. Anyone care to weigh in??

Tricepatops

Tricepatops

Awards
Alright... So I'm adding Reduce XT and possibly an AI during PCT. Thinking an OTC AI may be sufficient for this.

Any other critiques before I hit it?

Any comments on the Hemavol or adding in a second compound to combat lethargy?

Thanks again for the advice, guys!

edje007

edje007

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Alright... So I'm adding Reduce XT and possibly an AI during PCT. Thinking an OTC AI may be sufficient for this.

Any other critiques before I hit it?

Any comments on the Hemavol or adding in a second compound to combat lethargy?

Thanks again for the advice, guys!
I think your lay out looks good bro.

Lethargy can be annoying, but at this dose you'll probably be fine.

Lethargy on epi hits me at 60mg and up.

My buddy just ran an Ep15tane cycle and gained 16lbs. Epi solo.

Lethargy was alright, just some backpumps.

edje007

edje007

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Oh, and I would stick to it solo, since it's your first cycle.

Very nice one to get your feet wet...and grow ofcourse;)

g0hardorgohom

g0hardorgohom

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Cycle layout looks great!