First Cycle Dosage Recomendations

S

Saucylemonz

Awards
Hello all,

I am interested in trying a cycle of Test-E to see what the effects are. I partook in my first competition (physique) last spring and wish to gain some mass. I understand that I am young (21), and as such wish to keep dosage low to start. I was intending on doing the following for my first cycle, adapted from the r/steroids wiki.

Weeks 1-12
Testosterone Enanthate-150 mg every 3 days

Weeks 13-14
Nothing, but have Aromatase inhibitor (I was going to get Arimidex) on hand just in case

Currently, I have more of a fear of post cycle therapy effects versus being on cycle itself. The following are questions I wish to ask:

1. Does this cycle look sound? Should I increase the dose after two or three weeks(I was thinking 300 mg E3D) after I observe any side effects?
2. If I Increase the dose, are there any PCT precautions I should take? How much of the Arimidex should I take? (What I am looking at comes in 1.5 mg doses/molarity)
3. Could there be any side effects with my current supplement lineup? (see below)

I've been training for 8 years, and lift weights(main bodyparts) 4 days a week, with 15 minutes of steady state cardio at the end of each workout. For another 2 days out of the week, I do HITT cardio and auxilary muscle work (abs, calves, lower back, etc.)

I am 6'3", 210 lbs, 12%bf

I take the following supplements:
Whey protein
Casein Protein
Preworkout
BCAA's
Creatine

I take the following pills every morning and evening:
Fish Oil-2000 mg
CLA-1500 mg
l-Carnitine-1000 mg
HMB-1000 mg
Multivitamin (Animal Pak)
Joint Supplement (Animal Flex, Evenings only)

I eat about 350 g of protein, 250g of carbs, and 70 g of fat a day, spread out over 6 meals, all clean food. I also do not drink or do any drugs. As I end this post, I would like to hear your feedback and advice.

Thanks!