Dmz and Tr3st - test base question

joeybacs

Awards
I really hate lethargy on cycle. Pinning is not an option for me.

Goal: cut/Recomp

Dmz 40/40/40/40/40/60
Transform 100 ed

Now I've been reading threads and they said Tr3st can cause bloating and water weight. I was wondering what ideal dose so I can prevent from bloating and gaining water weight. Is 50mg ed enough?

Please help

srblan

Awards
  • Established
I really hate lethargy on cycle. Pinning is not an option for me. Goal: cut/Recomp Dmz 40/40/40/40/40/60 Transform 100 ed Now I've been reading threads and they said Tr3st can cause bloating and water weight. I was wondering what ideal dose so I can prevent from bloating and gaining water weight. Is 50mg ed enough? Please help
Form will help with the bloat. 50 mg is probably fine to start, you may want to increase later but if you react to 50, go with it.

TestE86

TestE86

Awards
Actually Dmz also gave me some bloat, very much so compared to methylstenbolone. ****, msten is the best oral I've ever tried.

Abe Lincoln

Abe Lincoln

Awards
  • Established
Eat clean and watch your carb/sodium intake. If you didn't want to bother with water bloat you should of picked up something more dry, ie. stano or dermacrine, as a test base.

joeybacs

Awards
Eat clean and watch your carb/sodium intake. If you didn't want to bother with water bloat you should of picked up something more dry, ie. stano or dermacrine, as a test base.
I know. But I heard best way to combat lethargy (other than pinning) is tr3st. The dilemma ?

Abe Lincoln

Abe Lincoln

Awards
  • Established
I know. But I heard best way to combat lethargy (other than pinning) is tr3st. The dilemma ?
Than just run form and eat right. If your goal is to combat lethargy than trest is probably the best option out there next to test. I was just giving alternatives that also combat lethargy that had little to no bloat, because you seemed worried about that, not to say they are more effective than trest, but if you want to stay dry I'd say they are more effective.

g0hardorgohom

g0hardorgohom

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
I'd run DermaTREST at 50mg/day if your goal is to fight lethargy and loss of libido. It'll add to your gains too. 100mg/day of TransFORM will be plenty.

Thread starter Similar threads Forum Replies Date
coltonwalker Cycle Logs 115
BigRed1974 Cycle Logs 100
jacobcook91 Cycle Logs 90
Anabolics 32
Anabolics 22