Epi/Tren Bulking cycle

Brutus007

Awards
Hello all,

I am just finished with week two of a 4 week cycle of Epi and Tren. I have seen a six pound increase of weight, strength gains and some body fat reduction. I could not find much over the amount of time Tren has to be in your system before the compound starts kicking in, especially cause I'm just dosing at 40mg per compound a day so i was wondering if anyone knew anything about that. It felt like most of week one and two was only due to the DECA cream i am using as a test base. Also, even though I know epi/tren is usually run together as a lean agent, If i am eating on a bulking diet and lifting heavy, is it possible to hit a 15 pound or so gain through the entire cycle?

Thanks,
Brutus

jaycuda

jaycuda

Awards
  • Established
You won't see much from Tr3n @ 40mg. The lowest I would run it personally is 90mg and it isn't uncommon for people to run it as high as 180mg. Epi at 40mg isn't a bad dosage, especially if you were running Tr3n at a typical dose.

With your current layout I would expect you to gain ~4-6lbs over the last two weeks of your cycle. Although for both compounds I would run them for 6 weeks and bump the Tr3n higher.

How's your PCT looking?

Brutus007

Awards
*note, Im not running the olympus labs version of tr3n, even though i think there is only a cosmetic difference. And I am going to use clomid, 105mg/50mg/50mg/25mg to restore test and as a PCT. The compound I am running is a pill that consist of both the tren and epi... Would doing a additional two weeks on cycle, and bumping both dosages to 80 and 80 be safe or effective? thanks

jaycuda

jaycuda

Awards
  • Established
*note, Im not running the olympus labs version of tr3n, even though i think there is only a cosmetic difference. And I am going to use clomid, 105mg/50mg/50mg/25mg to restore test and as a PCT. The compound I am running is a pill that consist of both the tren and epi... Would doing a additional two weeks on cycle, and bumping both dosages to 80 and 80 be safe or effective? thanks
Which Tren are you running? I wouldn't run Epi at 80, or recommend it.

Dma378

Dma378

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
I also ate to bulk when I ran Epi/Tren. Epi @ 45 and 60, Tren @ 60 and 90. Put on 14 pounds, kept 10. So yes, it is possible.

Hazard5150

Hazard5150

Awards
im on week 6 of epi and have put on 20lbs and my strength has sky rocketed. not looking forward to ending it

smshannon001

smshannon001

Awards
  • Established
I like starting epi at 40 but usually finish the last 2 weeks at 60. More than 2 weeks and back pumps make some exercises hard and if you're doing cardio (prob not if ur bulking) at 60 the epi had my tib anterior sooo pumped could barely lift up my toes!

As ppl said above tren at 90 and if you're over 200lbs maybe up to 120

pheeroni

Awards
I'm gaining 28lb from running epi solo 5 weeks with only 30mg ed. Diet was 3k cal 40 carb 30 pro 30 lipid
Retaining 24, strenght was skyrocketing, cramps all over my body. Got sick 2 weeks after pct, losing 12 lb from abstaining lifting.
But i got gains, which is nice

Brutus007

Awards
would you recommending me doing six weeks total, with the last three weeks dosed at 60 mg of epi and tren? and tren a stane by chem tek labs

joeblacc

joeblacc

Awards
would you recommending me doing six weeks total, with the last three weeks dosed at 60 mg of epi and tren? and tren a stane by chem tek labs
U have to go 6 weeks on epi. At 50/60. And bump tren to 90.

Sexykunt

Banned
Awards
I'm gaining 28lb from running epi solo 5 weeks with only 30mg ed. Diet was 3k cal 40 carb 30 pro 30 lipid
Retaining 24, strenght was skyrocketing, cramps all over my body. Got sick 2 weeks after pct, losing 12 lb from abstaining lifting.
But i got gains, which is nice
Uh yea hate to say it, but what you were taking definitely wasn't epi. No way on God's green earth 30mg of epi made you put on 28lbs from a 3k calorie diet.

pheeroni

Awards
Uh yea hate to say it, but what you were taking definitely wasn't epi. No way on God's green earth 30mg of epi made you put on 28lbs from a 3k calorie diet.
Somehow the sides says it was epi, and start to kickin in week 3-5, back pain, lethargy and cramps was sucks. I was sure it was epi, since the bott and sides says :D

Want to run it again but with sustanon 500mg ew, i think i just screw my body up in these solo epi..

Also, the disease what i caught was blood-coughing flu, the strenght i gains was lose, even below before i run epi

Brutus007

Awards
I have just purchased a bottle of tr3n to run for my last three weeks. I ran the first few weeks at 40/40 epi/tren as stated above so for the last three weeks what would be a good dosage? 60 epi and 90 tren for two weeks and then 60 epi and 120 tren the last week?

Nitro41

Nitro41

Awards
  • Established
See how you feel on your first step up, your doubling your dose as it is.....its gonna be one hell of a ride.

Might want to consider some prolactinn control when you crank the tren up, especially if going to 120.

Dont rush it, listen to your body and adjust accordingly.

stillchillin

Awards
Some ppl respond really well to epi I went from 165 to 179 in about 3 weeks solo just epi 2a3a. I'm in mid of a epi,tr3n,tre3st cycle now, went from 171 to 184, I believe I'm in week 3 now. Both times I've been about 6-700 over tdee tho. I'm a manager at taco bell so I eat steak and chicken all day lol.

2a3a cycle was 20/30/40/40/40

Cycle I'm on is:
Ep15tane: 30/45/45
Tr3n: 90/120/120
Tr3st: 50/75/75
Transform 1 pump

Brutus007

Awards
yeah thanks for the advice! Ive been on inhibit-p by SNS and i love it. I've also been using dermacrine as a test base while on cycle to prevent the lethargy from the epi

Dma378

Dma378

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
yeah thanks for the advice! Ive been on inhibit-p by SNS and i love it. I've also been using dermacrine as a test base while on cycle to prevent the lethargy from the epi
How's the dermacrine working for you? I just ordered some.

Brutus007

Awards
The pumps seem to go a lot faster than advertised, half the bottle was almost gone in two weeks, but it seems to be effective. I've seen little lethargy so I'm happy