Help starting 5th week of halo

S

skunk1

Awards
Ok guys.. I need yalls expertise... I am starting my5th week of halo and think i am getting a bladder infection.. Soo i assume if i get put on antibiotics i will have to stop the halo...now if that's the do i hold off on the nova until i have completed my antibiotics.? Confused!

V

Viking23

Awards
Take continue on just like you would have . Taking an antibiotic won't change anything

S

skunk1

Awards
K thanks... Just didn't know if it would be to much for liver..

dbrock504

dbrock504

Awards
Have you been taking any on cycle supps? Doesn't sound like it

Mumbles01

Mumbles01

Awards
  • Established
What are you using for cycle assist, & what mg are you currently dosing at?
How long ago did you notice this?

jetnut

jetnut

Awards
are you taking any cycle assists? man thats important -.-

S

skunk1

Awards
Sorry for the delay in my response... Yes i am taking cycle assist everyday as it states to do. Plus my normal multivitamin and, .25 to .5 adex eod....gonna start pct tomorrow with nolva @20/20/10/10 plus revolution pct black..

V

Viking23

Awards
Sorry for the delay in my response... Yes i am taking cycle assist everyday as it states to do. Plus my normal multivitamin and, .25 to .5 adex eod....gonna start pct tomorrow with nolva @20/20/10/10 plus revolution pct black..
Are you on test? You dont need adex for just halo.

xR1pp3Rx

xR1pp3Rx

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
halo doesn't convert to estrogen. nice work on the revolution PCT. its a nice product.

S

skunk1

Awards
Nope just halo...being that i have gotten gyno in my younger years for popping the new best thing and never knowing about pct or estrogen control... I figured better safe than sorry since i have always had puffy nips since puberty..basically trying to avoid gyno again as this is the first ph i have taken for prolly 10 years it took a lot of convincing on my part.. Would love to pin but don't trust local areas

S

skunk1

Awards
On another note i am hoping the RC i got is legit... Tastes like crap with a hint of spearmint lol

Abe Lincoln

Abe Lincoln

Awards
  • Established
At least it has a hint of spear mint lol. Kind of a **** you it's gonna taste bad, but here have a side of mint to make your day.

V

Viking23

Awards
Yeah but if you aren't having any estrogen issues and you lower it you will be effecting your immune system. So you got sick, and you didn't maximize gains because estro is needed to build muscle. If you are only afraid of gyno then a low dose of Nolva would be enough and it would be healthier as serms are lighter on the liver than ai's .

S

skunk1

Awards
Viking23
Thanks for the info... I read several forums and most said serm for pct not while on... I was a bit confused with all contradicting info so good to have some one tell me it is OK.. Thanks

S

skunk1

Awards
The RC definitely wakes me up lol...at first the mint makes you think everything will be ok then BAM there's my WTF face mixed with a little taste sensory confusion

V

Viking23

Awards
The RC definitely wakes me up lol...at first the mint makes you think everything will be ok then BAM there's my WTF face mixed with a little taste sensory confusion
Mix some orange juice with it and youll be better