Liquidex and Liquid Clom Question (Please help)

newbscoob

Awards
I just finished my 12 week cycle of test e and plan on starting my PCT 2.5-3 weeks from now.

Liquidex bottle says 30mL 1mg/mL
I've read that 40 mg everyday for 2 weeks and then 20 mg everyday for 2 weeks is a safe bet but am confused on how to measure this because it seems like a crap load.

1 mg/mL on bottle so does this mean I need to fill a 1mL dropper 40 times for a day? That's more than a whole bottle so I want to assume it means if my dropper is 1mL then I need .40/ day? Am I correct on this?

Liquid Clomi 70mL 35mg/mL
50 mg everyday for four weeks.

Posted in wrong section.

Shel_23

Shel_23

Awards
I think you read about a dosage for nolvadex at 40/40/20/20 because you would never run Adex at 40 mg a day, also Adex generally shouldn't be used in pct, if you're worried about rebound gyno Get some aromasin and start tapering down In the last two weeks

newbscoob

Awards
I'm a bit confused by your post. So Adex is synonymous with Liquidex? Every source i've checked say 40/40/20/20 which is why I am lost when it says 40 mg after seeing my bottle has 30mL 1mg/mL.

Goliath1

Goliath1

Banned
Awards
How don't you even know what you bought?

This should have been figured out before you even started anything..

You dose 40ml of Adex and you'll hate your ****ing life..

newbscoob

Awards
I posted the info in the original post. I just need clarification on the label please. You're right that I should have figured this out prior to starting my cycle but I can only look ahead now. 12 weeks ended and I need to figure this out. Thanks.

Shel_23

Shel_23

Awards
Yeah Adex (arimidex) = liquidex..
Just take the clomid at 50/50/25/25 and buy yourself some d-aspartic acid to take with it.

You need to learn to research better if you're finding sources sayin 40mg a day

Goliath1

Goliath1

Banned
Awards
Clomid
50/50/25/25 is standard pct dosing
1.4ml = 50mg ( 49mg really )
.7ml = 25mg ( 24.5mg really )

Adex is obviously an AI..
Dosing would vary, never used it personally..
But you could start at week 3 of clomid and run it 4 full weeks..
Something like
.5mg for 2 weeks
.25mg for an additional 2 weeks or so until E2 is in range.. Like stated, I don't know how strong adex really is, I use Letro or Aromasin..

But assuming you wanted to run Clomid and Nolva, you can extend the Clomid run if needed past 4 weeks but only labs will tell you that..

Nitro41

Nitro41

Awards
  • Established
Those label names sound familier.....hope its not from those "Guys"

If it, is......i would reccomend a different source. Ive had bad luck with the "Guys"