Discussion on HCG therapy with the use of Serms, Ai's, etc

pcav89

Awards
Hi all, thanks for taking the time to look at this thread. This might be a weird place for this thred but I am not having great luck with other crowds and AM is the place to go for everything lol. I am hoping that this discussion and my own experiences will help others that are considering using HCG (solo or along with PH's, AA's, Serms, AI's, etc).

I am naturally shutdown / hypogonadal and I made it 25 years without getting a proper diagnosis. I always knew I didn't feel quite right growing up and even now but I looked decently average in build so it wasn't all that noticeable to others and everyone always assumed I just wished I was bigger like most guys do. Due to the fact that male endocrinology (at least in my experience and many others) isn't very great and even with a lifetime of low testosterone symptoms, I was never checked for my hormone levels or pituitary function or anything like that. I have been bodybuilding for years and I have been researching constantly ever since I was a teen and I have many years in the gym where I have been dedicated, constant, focused, my nutrition was on point, my mind-muscle connection was great, I was doing everything that I could think of to improve myself and do things right and the doctors always said I was fine yet, I never grew at all. You'd think I was one of those guys that eats horribly , loads on creatine and a pre workout, and goes to the gym, throws on as much weight as he can't properly lift and doesn't train the whole body and expects muscle gain and fat loss to happen over night, I'm not, and as it turns out I was hypogonadal the whole time.

My treatment plan for this condition just recently started since I just got the diagnosis and the very first route that my Endo chose was HCG sub-Q injections at 2000 iu 3x a week. My Testosterone was below 100-ndgl when I started this therapy a few months ago and I just had my labs done last week and my total Testosterone was 1490-ndgl. They did not check estrogen at all but I have requested that they do. I can only imagine that the huge and fast rise in free and total testosterone has aromatized a lot because I have developed some serious lumps under my nipples. My chest isn't really sensitive however, there are lumps under both nips and they're painful and always on my mind. The Endo doesn't seem to know much about this and said that the Gyno was from the low Testosterone but I didn't have lumps under my nips until after starting HCG therapy. Does HCG have a specific tendency to cause Gyno symptoms?

We just decided to lower the dose to 1000 iu 3x a week in hopes that lowering the testosterone will lower the amount of aromatization and I was also given a prescription for 25mg Exemestane (Aromasin) to take daily. I have read and been told a lot of conflicting information about that dose of Aromasin and I also have 30 ,10 mg Nolvadex with a refill. I have read to take them together , I have read that I should take none of them and use letro, etc. I have what I have so I need to know how to use it in a safe but effective way. I am very confused as to how to take this now because my doctor doesn't know a lot until after he's "researched it and gotten back to me" but he calls back with no answer. I know the guys on here know much more about this stuff via personal experience.

If anyone has experience with HCG in this context or knows anything helpful about it, has sources, or its use with other drugs as well as PH's like Methylstenbelone or Serms, and Ai's like the ones I mentioned especially in regards to Gyno reversal, please share your thoughts. I really appreciate any and all help and I really hope that this will help some other people that might be in a similar position because HCG isn't that easy to learn about in ways that don't apply to having a baby which I am not trying to do. Furthermore, a lot of the studies published on HCG's effects are done on prepubescent boys which doesn't apply here either. If anyone has any questions about starting HCG or what its like or anything like that, feel free to ask and I will try to help as well since I have been on it for a few months and feel great other than the Gyno issue which might have happened with or without HCG. Thanks.

pcav89

Awards
I am planning on using my Nolvadex at 10mg ed along with my HCG Schedule which is Monday, Wednesday, Friday. The part that really throws me off is what to dose the Aromasin at. I have recently read a few different threads elsewhere and some studies that argue 25mg daily is just fine. I have been warned personally by people that have taken it themselves that I should not take that dose. The doctor prescribed it but he only gave it to me because I asked for Aromasin after reading an anti gyno story and he pulled it up on his cell phone because he said he didn't know what it was. He prescribed it because its and AI and makes sense but that makes me worried that he doesn't know if 25mg daily is good or bad for men to take. This is what I truly need help on.