More sides less gains with Ph's?????

tommyboy

Awards
Will running 1 test cyp and 4ad cyp cycle give me more sides then regular AAS with less benefits. Is it true that PH's give you more side effects then even AAS does or is it all just gossip.

John Smeton

John Smeton

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
i heard the samething.depends on the compond.id go with real

89coupe

Board Supporter
Awards
  • Established
if you don't already have the ph's I would go aas, its the same crime and the same time.

CarryOnTheChaos

Awards
  • Established
BUMP on what 89 said...also with a lot of the prohormones that seem to be more popular these days I believe it is true that they have more sides for less effect.

Especially M1T...

COTC

ryansm

ryansm

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Well 1-test, and m1t for that matter are not ph's, they ARE AAS. Personally I like 4-ad for a bulker.

To answer your question though, if I had access to test I would use that over 4ad anyday. The 1-test otoh is a good copmpound, and would be a nice addition to just about any AAS cycle.

jminis

jminis

Awards
  • Established
Well 1-test, and m1t for that matter are not ph's, they ARE AAS. Personally I like 4-ad for a bulker.

To answer your question though, if I had access to test I would use that over 4ad anyday. The 1-test otoh is a good copmpound, and would be a nice addition to just about any AAS cycle.
Agreed. :thumbsup:

lifted

lifted

Awards
  • Established
I agree about the 1-test. If it wasn't for the sides I got from it, I would've loved to stock up on some pain free oral 1-test. ;) I actually get better gains from 1-test than test by itself. Was gooood while it lasted, that's for sure. :mad:

400runner

Banned
Awards
  • Established
do you think there will be any places that still produce 1test on down the line?

s.norman

Awards
  • Established
you should be able to get good gains from 4ad cyp and 1-test cyp w/ some sides such as lethargy and lower back pumps. after my last shot of 4ad in 2 weeks i had a blood test and total test was 1040! that says a lot about 4ad cyp's potency.

Truck

Banned
Awards
do you think there will be any places that still produce 1test on down the line?
you can still get 1-T from china. gains versus sides wasn't all that strong for me personally though. deca does just about the same thing, and you dont have to pin it as often.