Gyno problem help?

shayan

Awards
Originaly i started this cycle with 500mg test/e 300deca and 30 dbol ED.
I had problems from the dbol (gass, lethargecy, sleepy all the time) so i dropped it also it caused some minor gyno.

Im in my 4th week and when i last checked my estrogen i had 41 pg/mol >56 pg/mol wich is at the higher end of the range (I red that idieal is 20-30 pg/mol for e2 sensitive men) Note: At that time i was on 1 mg Anastrozole (from the farmacy) and i guess it wasn't enough eh?

So long story short i bought letrozole (femara) 8 days ago and been using it at 2.5mg ED since.

The problem is i still have the same symptoms, puffy nipps, they are not sensitive at all but when i press down i feel the lumps underneath. When cold they shrink up and look normal i have naturaly small nipples so that helps but the puffy-ness relly bothers me.

I checked my e2 levels yesturday and they came back at 24.5pg/ml (last week it was 41pg/ml) wich is good.

I've read alot of medical studies that tamoxifen (nolva) reverses gyno (less than 6 months old) almoast 100%

I had it for only 3 weeks now. Should i add tamoxifen at 20mg ed along with the 2.5mg Letro?

Also im using cabergoline 0.5mg e3d so prolactin isn't an issue from the deca

SquatsAndOats

Awards
Did you get prolactin checked? If your estro was I the higher range and you were taking deca then prolactin could be the culprit. I believe prolactin makes men more sensitive to estrogen, so that could explain why you had adex so high even though you still had symptoms.

Edit* just saw you have caber. Is it RC caber or pharm grade? If RC I bet it's bunk and that's the root of it all

shayan

Awards
Did you get prolactin checked? If your estro was I the higher range and you were taking deca then prolactin could be the culprit. I believe prolactin makes men more sensitive to estrogen, so that could explain why you had adex so high even though you still had symptoms.

Edit* just saw you have caber. Is it RC caber or pharm grade? If RC I bet it's bunk and that's the root of it all
Everything including gear is from the pharmacy

SquatsAndOats

Awards
honestly don't know why to say bro. Be honest with yourself and look in the mirror and if your NF is high that could be the culprit. I will tell you this though: for whatever reason when I take a SERM, whether it be clomid, nolva or Ralox from a pharmacy it causes my nipples to swell up and get irritated. It doesn't make Sense but that's what happens.