Differentiation between various tren PH compounds

BamBam0319

BamBam0319

Awards
I've been doing some research regarding my next cycle and I really want to incorporate a tren compound, because it's my favorite due to it's leaning-out qualities combined with its ability to fill you out, bring out that beloved road-map vascularity and make your strength skyrocket. What I'm confused about though are the different "tren" strains of prohormones. There is estra-4,9-diene-3,17-dione and estra-4,9,11-triene-3,17-dione, and also a 19-nor I believe.

Does anyone have insight or any knowledge as to what the differences are between the different compounds and which one would be the best to take?

Any opinions or past experience is also much appreciated!!

BamBam0319

BamBam0319

Awards
Bump

Abe Lincoln

Abe Lincoln

Awards
  • Established
Damn, I had typed out all the info for this and posted it way back, at least it thought I did...

Abe Lincoln

Abe Lincoln

Awards
  • Established
Estra-4,9,11-triene-3,17-dione (Trenavar), the newest tren and most popular legal tren being used, found in tr3n and Celtic tren.

BamBam0319

BamBam0319

Awards
So you would say that's probably the better and more effective strain of "tren?"

Abe Lincoln

Abe Lincoln

Awards
  • Established
It has replaced most of the others and the most spoken about so I'd say yes.

jbryand101b

jbryand101b

Banned
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
I've been doing some research regarding my next cycle and I really want to incorporate a tren compound, because it's my favorite due to it's leaning-out qualities combined with its ability to fill you out, bring out that beloved road-map vascularity and make your strength skyrocket. What I'm confused about though are the different "tren" strains of prohormones. There is estra-4,9-diene-3,17-dione and estra-4,9,11-triene-3,17-dione, and also a 19-nor I believe.

Does anyone have insight or any knowledge as to what the differences are between the different compounds and which one would be the best to take?

Any opinions or past experience is also much appreciated!!
One is pro dienolone, aka, dienedione, a pro hormone to dienolone, and banned.

The second is pro trenbolone, aka, trenadione a pro hormone to trenbolone.

Topical and injectable dienolone can be found for sale as it's not banned.

Dienolone is like tren's little bro, one -ene different.
Hence the tri ene an di ene.

BigBlackGuy

BigBlackGuy

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Estra-4,9,11-triene-3,17-dione (Trenavar), the newest tren and most popular legal tren being used, found in tr3n and Celtic tren.
So you would say that's probably the better and more effective strain of "tren?"
Yeah this is your best option right now from the tren products. Although, dienolone/dienazone does work very well.