dasupabeast

dasupabeast

Awards
Age 32
~225lbs
5'10''
bench 95 (dumbells for full range of motion) 5x5
Squat 315 5x5
Deadlift 315 5x5 (pretty sure my max is better than squat, Damn cyatic nerve stops me from pushing it. Not from lifting though I sit in ****ing chair all day for work).
Diet: everything a broke guy can afford; chicken breast, pork, lots of peanut butter, tons of eggs, multi, fish oil, whole grains, oatmeal, ground beef. Better stuff when I have money. Cals probably 3000-4000 I can be content with 2000 but I feel like I lost gains that day...
Anyway I'm not into maxes because that's not what I do when I lift. I have been lifting on and off since I was a kid, and just got back seriously into it over the past 5 months. Was seriously considering a cycle over the winter. I'm fairly strong, and naturally dense and thick boned. I never look like what I weigh. Competing is pretty much out of the question because of my body type. Fortunately, I put on mass while I train for strength. I have been lurking the forums for quite some some an I'm looking for some serious advise on a day cycle. Actually been waffling between msten and dmz, but it seems like the consensus dmz has less sides at a similar dose for most people. I have been seriously considering acquiring some cyp or enth but from what I have read those don't do much more than increase mood an libido? Maybe maintain gains for a time? But the real gainers are short cycles? Was thinking dmz plus trest but would dbol plus test be THAT much better? Or dmz and test cyp? 10 weeks 4 weeks dmz kicker? Ideally it would be as affordable as possible. Last but not least, SERM and AI on hand. Will add ostarine too.

Dma378

Dma378

Legend
Awards
  • Established
  • RockStar
Gains on Test E are definitely noticeable more than just mood and libido. I ran Msten for 5 weeks and Test E for 10 weeks my first cycle and put on 30 lbs., kept 20. So there is definitely muscle gains to be made from Test. Not sure where you would have heard otherwise. It is the reason the Msten worked so good, not the other way around.

dasupabeast

dasupabeast

Awards
Test E and Test C are basically the same for most right? You use 500mg/EW? 10 weeks would be 2 viles at that for 250/mg/ml 10 ml vile? What dose msten? Those were some crazy gains in two months.:Eyecrazy:

Dma378

Dma378

Legend
Awards
  • Established
  • RockStar
Test E and Test C are basically the same for most right? You use 500mg/EW? 10 weeks would be 2 viles at that for 250/mg/ml 10 ml vile? What dose msten? Those were some crazy gains in two months.:Eyecrazy:
Definitely crazy gains. It's like my body was waiting for it though. I believe you're right on Cyp. Yes, 2 vials=10 weeks, 500mg/week. Started Msten at 12 mg/day increased to 16 at week 3. It was my first cycle. Wish I knew then what I know now. Even though it went well, if I ran it again it would be better.