what stacks best with 1andro?

liam123

Awards
So I have bottle and half of 1andro lg science, stopped cycle after 2weeks as lethargy and hair loss was bad. What would people reccomend as a good cycle including this?I shall be slow bulking. I was thinking of using dermacrine for lethargy and some rogain for hair loss. Then just using clomid as pct. My first proper cycle. Cheers bros

liam123

Awards
cheers royd, Imnot sure of your post though.
are you saying this would be a good mix, the derma and 1andro?
as in, would it act like a test base so?thanks

bomb

Awards
no man dermacrine would be the worst.
trestolone acts almost like real testosterone and is from my point of view the best compound for a test base
run it with an ai tho

liam123

Awards
no man dermacrine would be the worst.
trestolone acts almost like real testosterone and is from my point of view the best compound for a test base
run it with an ai tho
thanks for the reply, is trestonone not an steroid though? what about Mentabolan? its the pre curser.

megamatt68

Awards
I wouldn't use trest on my first cycle. It's been said a few times that it is about 12x as suppressive as testosterone, meaning it shuts you down hard and fast. Trest also aromatizes to a powerful metabolite of estrogen, meaning you'd need to buy an aromatase inhibitor. Based on that, dermacrine plus 1-andro is your safest bet, stick to your original plan.