Easy on the hairline cycle

xhrr

Awards
So going to be getting bloodwork here shortly and if all comes back normal I plan on running a cycle soon after. My only request is something easy on my hairline. Bald is not an option and my last cycle definitely made me shed more. I'm on nizoral now and probably will be for life as a precaution more than anything.

I was thinking DMZ was a solid choice for a 4-6 week run. But will take any recommendations. Going to be attempting to recomp more than gain a ton of weight as I can't for my weight class. Which is why I'll be running a low dose of T3 alongside clen. I've used clen before and it upped my Bp albeit slightly and still well below anything to worry but not sure how it will react to clen and DMZ/other recommendations so I'll be sure to monitor it.

Joshlm69

Joshlm69

Awards
  • Established
Halo has one of the lowest androgenic levels, so thats probably your best bet. run it along side grapeseed extract, vitamin c, and nizoral & good conditioner, and you should be fine

xhrr

Awards
Halo has one of the lowest androgenic levels, so thats probably your best bet. run it along side grapeseed extract, vitamin c, and nizoral & good conditioner, and you should be fine
Halodrol was another one I considered. Ive heard mixed results on it pertaining to the hairline but it is one of the steroids recommended for women so I would imagine the androgenic effects would be much less pronounced compared to others.

Joshlm69

Joshlm69

Awards
  • Established
Halodrol was another one I considered. Ive heard mixed results on it pertaining to the hairline but it is one of the steroids recommended for women so I would imagine the androgenic effects would be much less pronounced compared to others.
honestly, if you are scared about losing your hair, just dont do PH's.

Ive been contemplating it for the last 8 weeks and it just isnt worth it. Youre not going to feel better mentally because youre 10lbs bigger but youve lost your hair

xhrr

Awards
honestly, if you are scared about losing your hair, just dont do PH's. Ive been contemplating it for the last 8 weeks and it just isnt worth it. Youre not going to feel better mentally because youre 10lbs bigger but youve lost your hair
You make a good point. I might not even do it but was just looking to see what more knowledgeable members such as yourself on the topic had to say on the matter. Maybe osta would be a better choice or lgd.

kimpe

kimpe

Awards
use nizoral, it blocks the DHT in your scalp (dht is the on that is killing your hair just google it)
you could also take finasteride that blocks DHT inside your body so its more effective
im gonna do test cyp cycle and will be using nizoral, minoxidil and im also considering to get finasteride

i had hair thinning in the past and nizoral alone stopped it and since that my hair has improved a lot so i think nizoral alone might be enough

Joshlm69

Joshlm69

Awards
  • Established
use nizoral, it blocks the DHT in your scalp (dht is the on that is killing your hair just google it) you could also take finasteride that blocks DHT inside your body so its more effective im gonna do test cyp cycle and will be using nizoral, minoxidil and im also considering to get finasteride
Enjoy erectile dysfunction

xhrr

Awards
use nizoral, it blocks the DHT in your scalp (dht is the on that is killing your hair just google it) you could also take finasteride that blocks DHT inside your body so its more effective im gonna do test cyp cycle and will be using nizoral, minoxidil and im also considering to get finasteride i had hair thinning in the past and nizoral alone stopped it and since that my hair has improved a lot so i think nizoral alone might be enough
Basically what josh said is the only reason I'll never use Fina. Nizoral has improved my hair basically back to Precycle hair which is the only reason. I'm contemplating running another as long as the side effects on my scalp are negligible. I'll use nizoral forever as a precaution. My hairline isn't receding or anything just noticed slight thinning and added shedding. Which now worries me when looking into compounds.

Joshlm69

Joshlm69

Awards
  • Established
Basically what josh said is the only reason I'll never use Fina. Nizoral has improved my hair basically back to Precycle hair which is the only reason. I'm contemplating running another as long as the side effects on my scalp are negligible. I'll use nizoral forever as a precaution. My hairline isn't receding or anything just noticed slight thinning and added shedding. Which now worries me when looking into compounds.
How many times a week? That's awesome

g0hardorgohom

g0hardorgohom

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
I think our TR1UMPH would be perfect.

Abe Lincoln

Abe Lincoln

Awards
  • Established
Dmz did make my head itch, but no hair fell out. So be warned of that. You could try stacking it with dermacrine as it has a Dht blocker. Or any ph you decide to run, as it is a good test base on top of that.

xhrr

Awards
I think our TR1UMPH would be perfect.
Why is that? If I do run a cycle I'm definitely using OL that is unless I go with halo since you guys don't have that last time I checked. Seriously though I'm interested as to why you say Tr1umph I haven't looked into it at all. Still fairly new right?

xhrr

Awards
Dmz did make my head itch, but no hair fell out. So be warned of that. You could try stacking it with dermacrine as it has a Dht blocker. Or any ph you decide to run, as it is a good test base on top of that.
I heard it wasn't bad at all due to it being similar to SD which would make sense judging by how the compound came about. Thought about using Derm if I do run something so I appreciate the help. So no shedding just an itchy scalp? Did you take anything while on it like nizoral? Head itch could be any number of things

Sorry for the quotes guys I can't multi quote on my phone or I'm just retarded.

Abe Lincoln

Abe Lincoln

Awards
  • Established
I heard it wasn't bad at all due to it being similar to SD which would make sense judging by how the compound came about. Thought about using Derm if I do run something so I appreciate the help. So no shedding just an itchy scalp? Did you take anything while on it like nizoral? Head itch could be any number of things
SD has a killer ratio of andro/anabolic though and sides can be harsh.. And I hear msten is closer to the size and dmz the strength. No problem on that, I am wary of hairloss so I will never do a harsh cycle without some bps dermacrine again and some Dht blocking shampoo to be extra careful. That I did not, I wasn't really worried until it started to itch, now I know. My scalp would never be itchy though so it was weird. I used some dandruff shampoo for the rest of the cycle because of the extra vitamins, scalp wasn't really dry, I just had some.

xhrr

Awards
SD has a killer ratio of andro/anabolic though and sides can be harsh.. And I hear msten is closer to the size and dmz the strength. No problem on that, I am wary of hairloss so I will never do a harsh cycle without some bps dermacrine again and some Dht blocking shampoo to be extra careful. That I did not, I wasn't really worried until it started to itch, now I know. My scalp would never be itchy though so it was weird. I used some dandruff shampoo for the rest of the cycle because of the extra vitamins, scalp wasn't really dry, I just had some.
How was your DMZ run? What brand did you use? Maybe I'll do OL DMZ and Derm as I was leaning towards DMZ anyway at the beginning unless go hard can sway me to triumph

Abe Lincoln

Abe Lincoln

Awards
  • Established
How was your DMZ run? What brand did you use? Maybe I'll do OL DMZ and Derm as I was leaning towards DMZ anyway at the beginning unless go hard can sway me to triumph
It was pretty solid I logged it here if you want to check my threads. Added in m1t oxime half way through cycle. Strength wise it was excellent and endurance as well, size gains were good but I hear msten is a better all out bulker, dmz is more of a lean bulker. I used Celtic labs. Yeah I'd go over and check out orbit nutrition they have both bps dermacrine and pretty sure they have olympus labs dmz and soon triumph? Msten>triumph>dmz. On paper that is.

xhrr

Awards
It was pretty solid I logged it here if you want to check my threads. Added in m1t oxime half way through cycle. Strength wise it was excellent and endurance as well, size gains were good but I hear msten is a better all out bulker, dmz is more of a lean bulker. I used Celtic labs. Yeah I'd go over and check out orbit nutrition they have both bps dermacrine and pretty sure they have olympus labs dmz and soon triumph? Msten>triumph>dmz. On paper that is.
thanks brother I'll check it out and I need to read up on triumph.

Abe Lincoln

Abe Lincoln

Awards
  • Established
thanks brother I'll check it out and I need to read up on triumph.
No problem man. Yeah I'm not extremely familiar with triumph, but it is interesting..

g0hardorgohom

g0hardorgohom

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Why is that? If I do run a cycle I'm definitely using OL that is unless I go with halo since you guys don't have that last time I checked. Seriously though I'm interested as to why you say Tr1umph I haven't looked into it at all. Still fairly new right?
It's the same compound as Iron Legion Triumphalis. I'm prone for hair loss and it was probably the easiest for my hairline of all compounds I've ever used.

Abe Lincoln

Abe Lincoln

Awards
  • Established
It's the same compound as Iron Legion Triumphalis. I'm prone for hair loss and it was probably the easiest for my hairline of all compounds I've ever used.
Yeah, from what I'm reading it is better than halodrol in the hair department.

kBrown

kBrown

Awards
  • Established
A lot of people underestimate the power of some of the basic hair lines sold at Salons.
Nizoral
Nioxin is great for people running PHs that are prone to hair loss. Remember a lot of the hair loss has a basis in genetic predisposition. Personally I am not susceptible to hair loss issues, but I fully understand the concerns of those who are.

If these are concerns run a treatment like Nioxin, and run your compounds at low dosages and taper up, if symptoms appear drop the dosage.

xhrr

Awards
Easier than DMZ assuming you've tried both?

xhrr

Awards
A lot of people underestimate the power of some of the basic hair lines sold at Salons. Nizoral Nioxin is great for people running PHs that are prone to hair loss. Remember a lot of the hair loss has a basis in genetic predisposition. Personally I am not susceptible to hair loss issues, but I fully understand the concerns of those who are. If these are concerns run a treatment like Nioxin, and run your compounds at low dosages and taper up, if symptoms appear drop the dosage.
Oh it definitely is and I don't think I'm gonna be prone to mpb as my dad and his father did but a few in our family have it so I'm just extra paranoid. I'll be using nizoral for life as nothin more than a precaution.

Abe Lincoln

Abe Lincoln

Awards
  • Established
Easier than DMZ assuming you've tried both?
On paper the androgenic level of dmz is higher than triumph, so it is a general assumption of mine that triumph would be better than dmz in that way and more anabolic .

xhrr

Awards
On paper the androgenic level of dmz is higher than triumph, so it is a general assumption of mine that triumph would be better than dmz in that way and more anabolic .
Triumph more anabolic than DMZ or am I interpreting what you said wrong cause I don't think that would be the case? I think I'm leaning towards triumph maybe I can run DMZ in the future as long as my dome is still covered.

Whichever I choose I'm running 4 pumps of dermacrine alongside it.

Maybe 60/60/60/60/80/80?

Abe Lincoln

Abe Lincoln

Awards
  • Established
Triumph more anabolic than DMZ or am I interpreting what you said wrong cause I don't think that would be the case? I think I'm leaning towards triumph maybe I can run DMZ in the future as long as my dome is still covered. Whichever I choose I'm running 4 pumps of dermacrine alongside it. Maybe 60/60/60/60/80/80?
It is the case, that is on paper. Dmz is more strength base than anything, you do get lean mass but nothing like msten or it would seem triumph. Yeah I'd check out orbit nutrition they have 10% coupon I believe going on, so could get some cheaper bps dermacrine than usual. Is that Triumph dosage?

xhrr

Awards
It is the case, that is on paper. Dmz is more strength base than anything, you do get lean mass but nothing like msten or it would seem triumph. Yeah I'd check out orbit nutrition they have 10% coupon I believe going on, so could get some cheaper bps dermacrine than usual. Is that Triumph dosage?
Weird all I've read is triumph is pretty lean. Apparently it has impressive nutrient partitioning and you fill up nice but isn't a huge gainer. I've seen guys compare it to a stronger hdrol or epi depending on dosage. OL describes it as more of a recomp supplement than anything else.

Most seem to run it at 60 and really enjoy it there but a lot of guys were stacking so I figured bumping 80 would be fine since its solo other than Derm. It's tough cause it still seems fairly new and not a ton of stand alone logs to gauge a good dosage. Seems to be 45-60 so I wanna try 60 and bump to 80 barring any sides since this will be a pretty aggressive cut/recomp as I'm just over my weight class.

xhrr

Awards
Exactly!!!! Finasterids is a huge negative! Erectile dysfunction, messed up endocrine system (including Gyno), depression... The real and potential list if sides scare me more than any PH or AAS.
Wouldn't touch the stuff either.

Abe Lincoln

Abe Lincoln

Awards
  • Established
Weird all I've read is triumph is pretty lean. Apparently it has impressive nutrient partitioning and you fill up nice but isn't a huge gainer. I've seen guys compare it to a stronger hdrol or epi depending on dosage. OL describes it as more of a recomp supplement than anything else. Most seem to run it at 60 and really enjoy it there but a lot of guys were stacking so I figured bumping 80 would be fine since its solo other than Derm. It's tough cause it still seems fairly new and not a ton of stand alone logs to gauge a good dosage. Seems to be 45-60 so I wanna try 60 and bump to 80 barring any sides since this will be a pretty aggressive cut/recomp as I'm just over my weight class.
Well like i said it is is better anabolic than dmz, but not msten. Dmz was never a real heavy mass gainer either, much like triumph, atleast this is from my experience and what I have seen.

xhrr

Awards
Well like i said it is is better anabolic than dmz, but not msten. Dmz was never a real heavy mass gainer either, much like triumph, atleast this is from my experience and what I have seen.
Hopefully a OL rep can chime in on what they would run it at but as of now I'm gonna do 60 at 6 weeks unless they see a reason to bump to 80 which sounds fun but I won't unless they give me the green light. Weird cause I thought DMZ was a pretty decent gainer but I appreciate your input. I think I'll log this tr1umph run if you guys are interested along with nothin more than dermacrine and a very low dose of T3 such as 12.5 mcg.

AndroRage

AndroRage

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
Hopefully a OL rep can chime in on what they would run it at but as of now I'm gonna do 60 at 6 weeks unless they see a reason to bump to 80 which sounds fun but I won't unless they give me the green light. Weird cause I thought DMZ was a pretty decent gainer but I appreciate your input. I think I'll log this tr1umph run if you guys are interested along with nothin more than dermacrine and a very low dose of T3 such as 12.5 mcg.

I would like to see that

xhrr

Awards
I would like to see that
Thanks brother I'll link it up to this thread once I get it should start in about a week. Hopefully a OL rep will chime in on what they think about 60mg for 6 weeks and possibly going up to 80 for a few.

DevastatingD

DevastatingD

Awards
Thanks brother I'll link it up to this thread once I get it should start in about a week. Hopefully a OL rep will chime in on what they think about 60mg for 6 weeks and possibly going up to 80 for a few.
I have gone up to 90mg with Triumph and let me tell you the results are incredible but the side effects are not worth it. Blood pressure through the roof etc.

45-60mg is enough for Triumph, hell even 30mg gave me noticeable results.

And as someone with a similar problem with shedding, I can say Triumph did not impact my hairline at all.

xhrr

Awards
I have gone up to 90mg with Triumph and let me tell you the results are incredible but the side effects are not worth it. Blood pressure through the roof etc. 45-60mg is enough for Triumph, hell even 30mg gave me noticeable results. And as someone with a similar problem with shedding, I can say Triumph did not impact my hairline at all.
Exactly what I was looking for! Any sides other than Bp? 60 for 6 weeks is what I think I'll do. I'll contemplate 80 depending how weeks 1-4 go. My blood pressure is always super low due to having vasodepression, it's benign haha no worries just get lightheaded occasionally.

DevastatingD

DevastatingD

Awards
Exactly what I was looking for! Any sides other than Bp? 60 for 6 weeks is what I think I'll do. I'll contemplate 80 depending how weeks 1-4 go. My blood pressure is always super low due to having vasodepression, it's benign haha no worries just get lightheaded occasionally.
I think I only managed 90mg for a week or two. If I remember correctly my blood pressure was through the roof, I was very irritable and aggressive, and my mood really suffered.

However, everything I ate seemed to be funneled directly into muscle growth.

xhrr

Awards
I think I only managed 90mg for a week or two. If I remember correctly my blood pressure was through the roof, I was very irritable and aggressive, and my mood really suffered. However, everything I ate seemed to be funneled directly into muscle growth.
Haha well now I'm tempted. I think I'll try it out like I said as long as thing go smoothly at 60 for the first four weeks. I can always drop it back down need be.