First cycle need nutrition help please

Rocknmetal23

Awards
Hey sorry if I'm in the wrong place I'm new to the forum. Anyways I'm doing my first cycle that my friend recommended, it is what it is I did first pin two days ago and started the avanar today. I'm doing 750 mg of test c in two injections and 50 mg of anavar oral (25mg 12 hours apart). My main goal is cutting and strength I'm 235 lbs right now but not in horrible shape.

My training is I lift 4 days a week. I do one hour interval sessions at this gym thing 3 times a week. And I do kickboxing 4 times a week. I'm just unsure of what my protein intake/ carb intake/ fat intake etc should be at as this is all very new to me and I do not want to waste my money undereating/ or overeating. Just need some advice if someone has some to give. Other than that I just sit around cause I'm a student. My diets clean now just need further advice. Thanks all appreciate it.

stann123

stann123

Awards
750mgs for a first cycle is a lot. Also why would you start your cycle with anavar.

Before answering your nutrition questions. Whats your pct like? Also do you have an ai for on cycle? Whats your bf%?

Rocknmetal23

Awards
I'm just doing as I was told from a friend I do not know the facts about these things. My body fat is probably around 17 would be a guess. I bench over my bodyweight already for reps. He said he has something for me for a pct when the time comes like I said I just started. And I have no idea what an ai is.

stann123

stann123

Awards
400-500mgs test c for 10-12 weeks. Drop the var,

Go out and get an ai (aromatize inhibitor) like arimidex or aromasin to keep estro levels in check on cycle, being 17% your more likely to run into problems.

Get a pct ready: Nolva 20/20/10/10, clomid 50/50/25/25

IMO your not ready for this cycle so i'd stop now if I were you

Rocknmetal23

Awards
I might stop yes I thought my friend was well informed but it seems he wasn't. Where can I get this ai and pct? I looked this up on another forum

you can add hcg to your cycle and
you can also extend it by two weeks like this
Wk 1-12 test cyp 400-500mg per wk(split in to two)
wk 3-14 hcg 500 iu/week (250iu X 2 /week)
Wk 9-14 anavar 50mg ED (7 days per wk)
Wk 1-17 adex .25mg EOD
Start pct 3 days after last dose of anavar using nolvadex and clomid. Run the nolva 20/20/10/10/10 and clomid 50/50/25/25. Sorry for sounding like an idiot but what does running the nolva 20/20/10/10/10 mean and the clomid 50/50/25/25. Thanks

TestE86

TestE86

Awards
It means you take nolva @ 20 mg daily for the first 2 weeks then 10 mg for the last three, this is called tapering down. Clomid 50 mg and 25 mg. The number before the / represents how much you should take every day of each compound.

But the fact that you even gotta ask these questions shows that this is too soon for you to think about using aas and/or ph. How long have you been lifting?

Rocknmetal23

Awards
Thanks test. ive been lifting fairly regularly for the past 9 years. Got hurt 2 years ago couldn't lift for a good 6 months I gained a lot of bf. im asking questions to learn. I understand there are books and internet but asking questions is a method also.