When is HCG needed?

shootmeagain

Awards
  • Established
While prohormone usage is often patterned after established AAS usage (cycles, dosage, expectations, PCT, etc.) I have rarely, if ever, heard of HCG use in conjunction with PH use.

I always assumed that this is was because we are talking about less potent items and delivery methods (oral v. IM) and shorter cycles v. longer cycles. There is more to these considerations than that (long-acting esters, half-life considerations, etc.) but for now I'll leave it at that and get to the question.

When would, if ever, HCG use be warranted in conjuction with a PH cycle? I know several products can shut you down hard, but even the 'worst' of these are usually only dealt with post-cycle with 'normal' PCT means like nolva and/or 6-OXO and/or natural test support products, etc.

Any input?

bencozzy

Awards
i would say on a long ph cycle like 8+wks and/or if you have problems with testicle shrinkage while on a cycle. there are probably other factors to but those two would be the main ones.
(hcg isnt really used to bring test back(it can though but usually you shut right back down from it), mainly to maintain testy size)
and when is there going to be a sticky about hcg and its use?(ive seen alot more questions about that lately)

Last edited:

shootmeagain

Awards
  • Established
Hmm... but I have experienced testicle shrinkage on short cycles before. It becomes very disconcerting, even though you know what/why, etc. Still, things get back to normal after the exogenous product(s) are ended and PCT is undertaken.

So, I appreciate that answer/info, but I think I am still left with pretty much the same question. Unless the answer is simply 8+ weeks, because up to that point there is no reason to worry that your testicles won't 'bounce back' when the cycle is ended. ???

Neuromancer

Awards
  • Established
Truthfully, I like it on ANY cycle...regardless of length. It makes my PCT's soo much smoother and I really think it helps me keep gains a little easier.

bencozzy

Awards
ive also heard it said that the shrinkage damages the leydig cell(but i aint to sure about that, maybe so one else knows more about this)

wastedwhiteboy2

wastedwhiteboy2

Board Supporter
Awards
  • Established
if only there was an oral or trans for us wussies.