Halo/Stano... Small gains

T

TonyGunsling

Awards
Im on my 5th week now of HaloX and Stano by LGI. . Halo 50/75/75/75/75+ Stano 0/ 0/800/800/1000/1000 Eating a surplus of cals where i was gaining slowly naturally. Just increased the carbs to 45% But where my question lies, is. 5-6lbs in 5 weeks??? Strength gains not far from natty in my opinion... For instance bench week 1 235x5. week 4 245x6 Squat Week 1 315x5. Week 4 325x5 Sides- 1 back pimple! Just curious as to what others thoughts are. Figured after 7 years experience in the gym (not consistency) and slow not very appealing gains naturally i might take well to my first cycle.

K

kolejorg

Awards
I ran that as my first cycle and put on 20 pounds. Put on some fat. Kept 13 after pct. If you want to gain eat more and push your cycle to 8 weeks.

T

TonyGunsling

Awards
I ran that as my first cycle and put on 20 pounds. Put on some fat. Kept 13 after pct. If you want to gain eat more and push your cycle to 8 weeks.
From what i have read or learned. Is no one, that i know of has ran past 6 weeks? Is that just with halo?
I come to understand that some do run orals up to 8 weeks though. I will if others are willing to chime in. Because where i am at now, i feel my investment wasnt worth the gains.

K

kolejorg

Awards
I've ran every oral cycle 8 weeks. Haven't had any issues. Not saying I'm typical as far as results go. But keep an eye out for signs of liver distress and high bp. If no sides are showing up push to 8. Make sure you're taking your cycle assist and drinking plenty of water every day. If your piss is anything but clear up your water intake.

T

TonyGunsling

Awards
I've ran every oral cycle 8 weeks. Haven't had any issues. Not saying I'm typical as far as results go. But keep an eye out for signs of liver distress and high bp. If no sides are showing up push to 8. Make sure you're taking your cycle assist and drinking plenty of water every day. If your piss is anything but clear up your water intake.
Clear as glass most of the time. Bright yellow til my vitamins gone. BP hasnt changed any.

Keep at 75mg for up to 8 weeks? Or increase?(could be playing too much then tho)

K

kolejorg

Awards
Just stay at 75. No real reason to go up. If you have extra maybe try 100 the last week. My sweet spot for halodrol is 100. Just keep an eye on it. Eat more and train hard man. Good luck

W

warrior737

Awards
Just stay at 75. No real reason to go up. If you have extra maybe try 100 the last week. My sweet spot for halodrol is 100. Just keep an eye on it. Eat more and train hard man. Good luck
I think 100 is too much for me. If I run it again I am going to try and run 75 also. 100 seemed like too much. My body was feeling unhealthy. I was getting great gains but my bp was all ****ed up and my heart would race intermittently. I actually had a better time my first run with an Xcel multi compound PH.

T

TonyGunsling

Awards
So anyone think 8 weeks will do me good? Or chalk it up at the end of 6. And maybe run something stronger in the future. Ill have 100mg to use up for almost the whole last week.

jaycuda

jaycuda

Awards
  • Established
So anyone think 8 weeks will do me good? Or chalk it up at the end of 6. And maybe run something stronger in the future. Ill have 100mg to use up for almost the whole last week.
I run Halo for 8 weeks, I see most results start coming at week 4 or 5.

K

kolejorg

Awards
That's why I push mine to 8. Just keep an eye on sides and you'll be good to go.

T

TonyGunsling

Awards
Looks like ill hit the interweb as soon as i get home!

Running orals for 8 weeks shouldnt change pct or anything should it?

K

kolejorg

Awards
No just start your pct the day after your last dose as normal