dmz tr3st cycle advice needed

ddemark

ddemark

Awards
  • Established
Going to run dmz 40mg/6weeks, tr3st at 75mg for 6weeks, What I'm wondering is will 2pumps of transform a day be enough to combat the aromatising effects of tr3st or should I go with something like arimidex?

Abe Lincoln

Abe Lincoln

Awards
  • Established
Going to run dmz 40mg/6weeks, tr3st at 75mg for 6weeks, What I'm wondering is will 2pumps of transform a day be enough to combat the aromatising effects of tr3st or should I go with something like arimidex?
Form at 2 pumps should be fine, unless you plan on dosing it like 100+

My advice is better find a tailor! You're gonna blow up.
Sounds painful...

ddemark

ddemark

Awards
  • Established
This will be my second. I ran msten and had awesome strength and size gains. I've been debating on dmz and tr3st or dmz and dermafury, but i want the tr3st for the test base because the lethargy hit me hard on that msten cycle!

Abe Lincoln

Abe Lincoln

Awards
  • Established
This will be my second. I ran msten and had awesome strength and size gains. I've been debating on dmz and tr3st or dmz and dermafury, but i want the tr3st for the test base because the lethargy hit me hard on that msten cycle!
Gotcha man. Well user experience varies, but most find dmz to be a lot more dryer and more strength than size, but the size you will get will be rock hard and vascular. So, stacking trest which has a higher anabolic rate will defiantly help out with more than just lethargy. I'm gonna run some msten next summer stacked with dermacrine as my test base and see how it treats me.