Cycle Support Help

bdolan92

Awards
I am new to the PH but have read a ton regarding cycle support and pct... I'm more concerned about protecting my body/organs than gains. Being my first cycle I wanted to run a single compound PH and decided in OL Dymethazi9e. Along with this I have LGI Damage Control, Ursodiol 500 mg tabs, Milk Thistle 1000mg caps.

My plan was to run 40 mg (2caps) of OL dmz for 4 weeks. Then begin pct. For pct I have Olympus Labs pct, Nolvadex 20mg tabs, DAA and TUDCA.

The cycle would like this:

Dmz 40 mg ed - 4 weeks
Damage Control: 4 caps ed - 4 weeks
Ursodiol: 1 tab ed (500 mgs) ?? - 4 weeks
Milk Thistle: 1 cap ed - 4 weeks

Pct

Nolvadex 20/20/10/10
OL PCT - 4 weeks
DAA - 4 weeks
TUDCA - 4 weeks

Questions :

1. Is my on cycle support sufficient or do I need to add anything?

2. What times during the day should I take my cycle support?

3. Should I increase the Ursodiol to 1000 mgs a day? LGI damage control has TUDCA as we'll so I thought 1 tab (500 mg) would be good.

Olympus Labs

Olympus Labs

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
  • RockStar
  • First Up Vote
if you're concerned I'd stack in more tudca with the DC. At least 250-500 more mg.

bdolan92

Awards
Ok. What's the best time of day to take TUDCA/UDCA or does it matter?

Abe Lincoln

Abe Lincoln

Awards
  • Established
Ok. What's the best time of day to take TUDCA/UDCA or does it matter?
I didn't end up running extra tudca when I ran both DMZ and m1t oximec, just took damage control, and felt fine. I didn't get bloods, so can't tell you how high or at all my enzymes were off. The bigger issue will be keeping your bp in check IMO, the liver can take a beating, but the kidney/bp will sneak up on you.

Oh, and I'd just take it along side the damage control. In the morning or whenever you wake up, along side your staples and what not.