Underdosed Test-E

Bean

Bean

Ectomorph man
Awards
  • Established
Hey guys, I was contemplating another cycle and was thinking about my previous cycle.

I ran what I thought was Test Enanthate for 10 weeks at 750mg/wk... I'm not a big guy, so that was a semi-hefty dose I think. I ran other things to; along with prop for the first 3 weeks to front load... I had gains the first 3 weeks; but after that it all slacked off and I didnt gain much of anything for the next 9 weeks.. (stopped Test-E at week 10)

I used a brand called Power Animal... does anyone know if its low-dosed or even legit? I bought it from a legit place, but it was slightly lower priced than something like QV, etc... its Mexican gear too.

Think maybe it was underdosed? I was thinking of running a reputable brand and seeing how that plays out.

Beelzebub

Beelzebub

Awards
  • Established
750mg is a large dose. either it was underdosed or you ate 1 meal per day, consisting of oreos and peanut butter.

CEDeoudes59

CEDeoudes59

USA HOCKEY
Awards
  • Established
no way was that legit.

H

hethcliff

Awards
  • Established
seems like it was bunk gear man. hopefully you find a better source.

lifted

lifted

Awards
  • Established
You mean Animal Power? From what I hear it's a very legit Mex brand. Everybody that I've talked to says that it's g2g. I myself haven't tried it though. I know that I don't react for crap off of long esters. In fact I don't even run long esters anymore its' all either prop, acetate, or suspension/base. I just don't react for some reason compared to when I do an even lower dose of a shorter ester....it's like night and day...maybe your the same way?? I know of some others like me as well. Don't know how to explain it.

On top of that, IMHO, test really isn't that great on it;'s own for me. Now, I know that it'll work wonders for others, but I actually used to get better gains off of 1-test products vs. doing a test only cycle. Only I had to stop using 1-test as I disliked the sides it gave me. This is speaking of oral or dermal 1-t, not M-1T. So, maybe you just don't react well to test as do some other people. Since you said that you noticed gains when you were on prop, but failed to see any afterwords, then my only reasoning would be that a) you don't react well to long esters, b) you don't react well to test only or c) you';re gear was underdosed. But I'm assuming you already knew those possibilites...lol...sorry couldn;'t be more help.

If I were you, I'd run a 700mg EW prop cycle for 8 weeks and see how you fare. This will at least tell you how you react to test only, and see how shorter esters treat you as well. Might wanna go with a different lab too. ;) :D

Bean

Bean

Ectomorph man
Awards
  • Established
I took Drol weeks 1-4 at 100mg
then weeks 8-12 i took M1T at 10mg

diet was eating as much food as possible... 5-6 meals a day with big calorie weight shakes with 50-75g of protein in them... chicken, beef, oats, etc

CEDeoudes59

CEDeoudes59

USA HOCKEY
Awards
  • Established
Bean - I can't believe your only 172lbs
M1T with that diet alone would add 10-15lbs easy.

Were you lethargic during weeks 8-12?
If the test was significantly underdosed/fake, you would be feeling awful on 4weeks of M1T.

Bean

Bean

Ectomorph man
Awards
  • Established
Yeah I was lethargic. Towards the end of the 4 weeks, I wasnt getting great results, so I started running the prop again as well... Only for like 2 weeks though... My recovery was quite swift though... I did not use HCG (since I just couldnt find any sources), and I used Nolvadex at 40mg/day for 3 weeks. After that I maintained all my strength and size (cept the water, and lost a bit of fat too)

I was only 172lbs; now I'm 165 after a 2.5 week break. I havent lost much strength at all honestly... I'd bet money over the past 2.5 weeks I've lost more fat than anything, because I'm looking a lot better, thinner skin, etc...
I peaked at 180lbs on that cycle and started around 164. I was very disappointed in it; I'm also wondering if the drol I used (also Power Animal) was legit...

I'm thinking of running Test Cyp this time at 500mg/wk just to see if the old stuff WAS underdosed. I've got plenty of M1T leftover... I'd like to run something else along with it, but I'm unsure what. I'd like a good 25lbs max in this cycle; which is possible (I think at least) if I get good gear. I'd like to hold onto about 15 at least.
My diet was no problem last time neither was the training... my strength went higher than it has ever been (and i have maintained a lot of it)...
After this I'll be cutting quite a bit (which will be a piece of cake with my metabolism)

Thinking of brewing another set of Tren... unsure tho

CEDeoudes59

CEDeoudes59

USA HOCKEY
Awards
  • Established
Maybe the M1T was bunk too? What brand did you use and how much?

Bean

Bean

Ectomorph man
Awards
  • Established
M1T is def not bunk, used it before alone with good results... its from 1fast400

5mg pills, ran 10mg/day while stacking with other stuff, and have run it at 15mg/day before by itself

Bean

Bean

Ectomorph man
Awards
  • Established
So how's this sound:
Test Cyp 500mg/wk Week 1-10
Tren 50mg/day Week 1-6
HCG 500iu/e3d Week 5-12 (if I can get a decent source)
and
either M1T 15mg/day Week 7-10
or M1T 15mg/day Week 9-12

the first choice for M1T allows me to not feel lethargic the whole way through since I'll still be running test
the second choice for M1T is done that way so I can immediately begin to take Nolvadex after M1T is through and not wait 2 weeks to come off Test-C

Thread starter Similar threads Forum Replies Date
Georgiepecker Anabolics 17
O Anabolics 8
A Anabolics 5
dirtwarrior Anabolics 0
I Anabolics 6