Osta bridge to Proto Problems

Anabro

Anabro

Awards
So i planned on running 8 weeks of osta into 6 weeks of protobol but unfortunately i have about a day left of osta and my protobol won't come for another week in the mail. Poor planning i know.

Question is what should i do and how bad is this? I have nolva on hand as well as lecheek ad3 pct and a test booster.

Do i run nolva for a week? The AI? Or do nothing? Or run pct then and scrap the proto for a few months?

Will this kill gains? Any advice is appreciated.

Side note. I keep getting headaches and feeling foggy from the osta i assume but my BP is normal. Anyone else experience this? It's celtic labs btw if that matters.

Anabro

Anabro

Awards
The osta was alright. Some lethargy and headaches. I've been cutting so obviously i didn't gain to much muscle. But i sure as hell kept all i had once i started. Roughly 500-800 cal deficit. I had been steadily losing 1-2lbs a week until i took the osta then kinda stayed the same weight fora few weeks. Same diet and training so i can only assume i gained enough muscle to even out the fat loss

Look better in the mirror but nothing drastic. Hence I'm bridging into protobol. Osta definitely did it's job but slow and steady. Nothing amazing.