Topical Trest Cycle

SophomoreSage

Awards
I have been eyeballing transdermal trest for a long time and am about to pick some up.

Question one: Is Olympus labs legti? Second of all, what's your favorite stack? I'm looking for big strength gains, minimal weight (I know diet will play into this as well, but looking for a relatively dry cycle).

I have some epi + Dienazone I was going to run. Could I add it to that or is that extreme?

I only ask because I'm quite unfamiliar with trest as a compound besides some feedback from the bros. This is my fourth cycle. Your advice is appreciated!

Abe Lincoln

Abe Lincoln

Awards
  • Established
I have been eyeballing transdermal trest for a long time and am about to pick some up. Question one: Is Olympus labs legti? Second of all, what's your favorite stack? I'm looking for big strength gains, minimal weight (I know diet will play into this as well, but looking for a relatively dry cycle). I have some epi + Dienazone I was going to run. Could I add it to that or is that extreme? I only ask because I'm quite unfamiliar with trest as a compound besides some feedback from the bros. This is my fourth cycle. Your advice is appreciated!
From what I have seen olympus labs is legit, I have bought one of their products before, which is osta, and it seemed to work well. Have had any stacks, but I like my DMZ. For strength you are gonna wanna get something with a higher androgenic ratio compared to anabolic to keep size down. I say ditch epi and get dmz, it will give you more strength and less size if you eat correctly. As long as your diet is in check you shouldn't put on too much size and adding in trest won't be too much. Just get some form as an AI and watch what you eat, you might put on some water weight from trest.