Semi first cycle - workout routine recommendations

riceorpasta

Awards
I will run my "semi" first cycle (i cycled for about 9 days before and had to stop due to gallstone operation).

My goal is to cut down body fat and I am thinking of running EPI to help me.

Can you top blokes advise what kind of routine you would recommend ?

what do you think of Jim Stoppani? do you guys rate the guy? i've been recommended to take a look at this routine of his:

Jim Stoppani's Six-Week Shortcut To Shred

i actually can't post links because i'm only on 13 posts but if you google that - it will be the very first link.

looks like his gym sessions are bloody long! and i can already see people looking at me funny in the gym, but that doesnt bother me.

srblan

Awards
  • Established
Age, height, weight, and approximate bodyfat would be helpful, as well as your training history and nutrition info.

xR1pp3Rx

xR1pp3Rx

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
epi should be a good choice for cutting. I find it to work nicely in low calorie situations

riceorpasta

Awards
I am 26 years old male.
175 CM tall.
I weigh in at 74KG with a body fat of roughly 18%.

I used to be quite lean and do boxing until i injured my left knee and discloated my left shoulder, i am no longer able to throw a jab the same way eversince so basically dropped the sport.

I didn't have much muscle during those days (making weight) but after my injuries i kind of let go and the poundage started coming on.

I have started bodybuilding while also doing cardio (i dont mind cardio since i used to do it a lot, it actually makes me feel pretty good) for about 2 years now, i am starting to see my abs again, but these damn love handles arent so lovely.

current nutrition - roughly:

2300'ish calories
200P 250C 40F

I am thinking of going:

2000 calories
200P 130C 80F

thanks

FranARG

Awards
I dunno what do the other guys think, but perhaps at those stats you should first lean "naturally". At first glance, if you are looking to lean out, I think you should eat a little bit less (around 200 calories less).

In case you still wanna go with Epi, have at hand a SERM for PCT. EPI is a steroid and needs to be taken seriously :).

Good luck!

Abe Lincoln

Abe Lincoln

Awards
  • Established
Have you set up you cycle yet? Got the supports? Serm?

The best thing I have found to be good for on cycle training is to lift moderate weights for 10-12 reps and in pct/after cycle heavier weight for 6-8. Everyone is different though.

srblan

Awards
  • Established
I dunno what do the other guys think, but perhaps at those stats you should first lean "naturally". At first glance, if you are looking to lean out, I think you should eat a little bit less (around 200 calories less). In case you still wanna go with Epi, have at hand a SERM for PCT. EPI is a steroid and needs to be taken seriously :). Good luck!
You got it, that's why I always ask the question.