Pct review for msten, is it good enough?

A

Austin1129

Awards
Hey guys I've got everything I need now and I'm starting Monday, a 4 week cycle of ironmag labs msten set up 20/20/20/20, I'm using on cycle support blockade and I have an iron mag labs OTC pct plus I picked up some liquid tamoxifen citrate 60 ml of it and I plan on using it at 20/20/20/10/10. Can I take it all in 1 dose each day or do I need to split nolvadex doses? Also is this sufficient for pct? Thanks guys

xR1pp3Rx

xR1pp3Rx

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
I don't think you need to carry it out so long.. u can do 20/20/20/20 and be just fine. take the dose all at once. also don't start the OTC stuff until you start week 3.
does your product contain an AI? if not I recommend you get something with one in it. you will want to taper it down each week even if that means half doses and or EOD dosing.

A

Austin1129

Awards
For the on cycle support or the pct? And I thought mste didn't aromatize or convert to estrogen so nolvadex was sufficent?

A

Austin1129

Awards
I thought you just start pct the day after the last dose

xR1pp3Rx

xR1pp3Rx

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
none of that matters when you come off the steroid. at that point your will be fighting your body... not the steroid.
im asking if the PCT product has an AI in it.. the other stuff you can take as directed.

A

Austin1129

Awards
Oh ok my bad, I do not think so it was 45$ but I don't think it's an all in one so I should get an additional ai and start that the 3rd week of cycle? If yes could you recommend a good one

xR1pp3Rx

xR1pp3Rx

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
I will have to look up your product... give the name to me a few to see what I can gather. I cant see a decent otc pct not having an AI included.

A

Austin1129

Awards
The ph is m-sten rx and my on cycle is blockade and then for the OTC pct I think it's ultra male rx

xR1pp3Rx

xR1pp3Rx

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
ok after looking at it .. its strictly a test booster. why don't you try this. pick up a bottle of finaflex revolution PCT.. it includes an AI. start off on the full dose of 4 pills every day(at week 3). taper down a pill each week until gone.. use this in conjunction with your test booster! they will compliment each other very nicely. in this situation you will not taper down the test booster dose.. you will use it as recommended on the label.
should be an awesome PCT and if you eat enough you should continue to gain well into your post cycle! GL let me know if u need any other help.

W

weezy1974

Awards
I've done great on other ph cycles (halo, epi, and epi/tren) with clomid, IML ultramale rx, and IML econtrol rx (for AI). I'm on first msten cycle now at 20mg ed. I'm starting week 4 and that will be the pct I run. probably 40/40/20/20 on the clomid.

taman6886

taman6886

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
I will have to look up your product... give the name to me a few to see what I can gather. I cant see a decent otc pct not having an AI included.
Absolutely agree. I trust you are using this thread to help you form a plan and this is not a "Just finished my cycle, now what?" post. Always a good idea to have a SERM on hand just in case. There are many sources for them and you can pop one most pretty inexpensively, so no excuses.

Not trying to be an ass, I just don't want to see another "Bros, I haz gyno, halp me plz" thread.

taman6886

taman6886

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Read a bit more, see you have SERMs on hand. No need for Nolva and Tomax both. I loved Tomax as it maintained alpha male sensation for me.

xR1pp3Rx

xR1pp3Rx

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
I don't usually mix my tamox with my nolva but when I do... :haha:

taman6886

taman6886

Awards