Help First Cycle

BeastMode007

Awards
I'm 40 yrs old 5ft 9in 220 lbs I have 2 bottles of Tri Tren 150 mg 2 bottles of Test Cypionate 200mg and 100 D bols need to know what to take when to take it and how often and how much thxs

BeastMode007

Awards
Lol I have searched just hoping someone would help

BeastMode007

Awards
Good question I'm new to this was hoping that people that know what there talking about might help any advice is welcome sorry that I'm a noobs but want to do it right

stann123

stann123

Awards
Most will recommend test solo and maybe dbol to kickstart

BeastMode007

Awards
Yes that is would I have been reading how much per week and what do u think about Tri Tren

BeastMode007

Awards
Ok thxs I can get more of all of them I heard that test should be taking for like 16 weeks to be affective so Test and dbol for how long Test 2 shots a week for 16 weeks and 3 10 mg dbol a day ? Also what do I take for pct

stann123

stann123

Awards
Ok thxs I can get more of all of them I heard that test should be taking for like 16 weeks to be affective so Test and dbol for how long Test 2 shots a week for 16 weeks and 3 10 mg dbol a day ? Also what do I take for pct
Your honestly not ready for this cycle if your asking questions like this. Do some more lurking there are hundreds of threads answering the questions your asking. Comeback with a cycle layout and people will tweak it if need be

BeastMode007

Awards
I took anadrol 50 mg last Oct for 8 weeks worked good put on 30 lbs and bench went from 315 for 5 to 405 for 5 I'm gonna start the test and ddbol second week of Oct if you know better cycle or have idea how to do this one thxs

BeastMode007

Awards
Yea I didn't run pct cuz I didn't know any better

srblan

Awards
  • Established
Yea I didn't run pct cuz I didn't know any better
That's why you'll want to listen to advice, it's how you start to know better. If you do tren and test for your first pinning cycle, it might be fine, but it also might really suck, and you may not know how to control the side effects, or which drug is causing which side effect.

BeastMode007

Awards
True that is why I'm here asking for help cuz I don't know

kevinhy

kevinhy

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
True that is why I'm here asking for help cuz I don't know
I bet if you googled "first test cycle" you would find all the answers you need. Coming in here and asking the how when why of EVERYTHING in regards to your cycle just shows us you're lazy, you can say you researched all you want but this information is so easy to find its clear you havent.

BeastMode007

Awards
I have found lots of info and know what to take and when to take it 2 shots of Test a week 3 10 mg dbol a day I just was hoping to get other info I'm not lazy I'm busy I work and work out have kids so any info could help

bigbadwolff

bigbadwolff

Banned
Awards
Give test a go @ 400 for minimum 12 wks & do up the dbol as a kicker . Get ur hands on a bottle of Liv52 & cycle support for liver , bp etc protection & nolva for gyno thats a start m8 . Keep reading as much of these forums as u can , knowleged is key m8 !

bigbadwolff

bigbadwolff

Banned
Awards
I know what ur saying m8 , ive got 3 kids under 6 , my youngest is 16 days old . It helps when u have weights or a gym at home when u cant get to a gym , which happens alot nowadays .

Last edited:
Thread starter Similar threads Forum Replies Date
Anabolics 35
Anabolics 32
Anabolics 17
Swolechopper Anabolics 16
Supplements 10