Clen first cycle

FranARG

Awards
Hello everyone, it has been a while. Hope you guys are getting juiced, big and staying healthy haha.

So, I am considering running a 2 week on 2 week off Clen cycle. Any thoughts or recommendations?

My diet is quite on point. I've been cutting down some fat for the past two months, by only dieting and training, and a doing little cardio.

Looking forward to hear your 2cents on this.

Thanks

srblan

Awards
  • Established
Hello everyone, it has been a while. Hope you guys are getting juiced, big and staying healthy haha. So, I am considering running a 2 week on 2 week off Clen cycle. Any thoughts or recommendations? My diet is quite on point. I've been cutting down some fat for the past two months, by only dieting and training, and a doing little cardio. Looking forward to hear your 2cents on this. Thanks
What do you mean by a little cardio? I highly recommend HIIT, but I wouldn't classify it as a little cardio.

srblan

Awards
  • Established
2 times a week, running for 40 minutes.
Do more. If for no other reason than clen is hard on your heart. I do 20-25 mins of HIIT at least 4 days a week, usually 6, sometimes I mix in a little LIIS on leg day.

But yeah, if you do clen and don't have ketotifen, do 2 on 2 off.

xhrr

Awards
I really enjoy clen. Make sure you have taurine on hand and drink plenty of water though the cramps can be downright brutal.

Kylem

Kylem

Awards
I really enjoy clen. Make sure you have taurine on hand and drink plenty of water though the cramps can be downright brutal.
. What this guy said. Taurine helps a lot and you should always be drinking a lot of water. I go for a gallon or more a day on and off cycle

jaycuda

jaycuda

Awards
  • Established
Doing 2 weeks on, 2 off I would add in Ketotifen. I agree about Taurine, 3-5g+ daily is a life saver.

FranARG

Awards
Perfect, guys! Thanks!
Already have Taurine at hand form my last epi + stano cycle.

I started yesterday, bought clen from a pharmacy, no prescription needed, at around 3 USD per 30 pills of 20mcg each hahaha

FranARG

Awards
Doing 2 weeks on, 2 off I would add in Ketotifen. I agree about Taurine, 3-5g+ daily is a life saver.
How would you take the ketotifen? I have seen a lot of opinions about it.
Thanks!

FranARG

Awards
Second day today. Took 40mcg. Felt a little bit shaky, like I needed to move a lot. IT WAS COOL haha

jaycuda

jaycuda

Awards
  • Established
How would you take the ketotifen? I have seen a lot of opinions about it. Thanks!
I'm happy with 1mg nightly before bed. My recommendation is to start there and adjust accordingly.

Example: Let's say the first time you take 100mcg of clen you're shaky, very warm feeling and sweaty. Take 1mg of Ketotifen that night and the following until you no longer feel the same. Once/if you don't up your clen or your Keto.

I think it's common to be taking 3-4mg of Ketotifen, but I haven't felt the need to.

xhrr

Awards
I'm happy with 1mg nightly before bed. My recommendation is to start there and adjust accordingly. Example: Let's say the first time you take 100mcg of clen you're shaky, very warm feeling and sweaty. Take 1mg of Ketotifen that night and the following until you no longer feel the same. Once/if you don't up your clen or your Keto. I think it's common to be taking 3-4mg of Ketotifen, but I haven't felt the need to.
Shouldn't need more than 1-2 mg a night of keto

FranARG

Awards
I'm happy with 1mg nightly before bed. My recommendation is to start there and adjust accordingly.

Example: Let's say the first time you take 100mcg of clen you're shaky, very warm feeling and sweaty. Take 1mg of Ketotifen that night and the following until you no longer feel the same. Once/if you don't up your clen or your Keto.

I think it's common to be taking 3-4mg of Ketotifen, but I haven't felt the need to.
Thanks!

omar924

Awards
I personally like to taper up. makes me super shaky and my heart beat hard.

FranARG

Awards
I started at 20mcg, and I am going up until 120mcg. Today I will reach 120mcg.
I feel a little bit shaky for two or three hours after taking it. Then, it is not that bad.

todd.tdog

Awards
Are you saying 20mcg day 1 40mcg day 2 and so on?

Just trying to find a sensible dosage for myself.

xhrr

Awards
Are you saying 20mcg day 1 40mcg day 2 and so on? Just trying to find a sensible dosage for myself.
That's what I do 20-40-60-80-100-120 and stay at 120 for the next 8 days. I adjust quickly though some people might want to ramp up slower. You won't know until you try. If you go up to 80 from 60 and are shaking like crazy you might want to stay there another day or two until your body acclimates.

SquatsAndOats

Awards
There was a study or article out that said clen did not actually have to be cycled like previously thought, you just stop getting the shakes even though it's still working. I'll see if I can find it

EatMoar

EatMoar

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
dont do HIIT on clen, you will sky rocket your heart rate and most likely cause some damage. Keep it LISS. There is also a study showing Clen and its ability to enlarge smooth muscle tissue, but that was simply one study.

todd.tdog

Awards
Thanks xhrr. I start tomorrow. I'm excited. Just finished 5 weeks of var and went pretty well.
FranARG how did it go?

Grayson

Grayson

Awards
  • Established
dont do HIIT on clen, you will sky rocket your heart rate and most likely cause some damage. Keep it LISS. There is also a study showing Clen and its ability to enlarge smooth muscle tissue, but that was simply one study.
It's been shown in vivo to deplete taurine from the heart. I gotta find the study...

That's why it's recommended to use at least 3-5 grams of taurine a day, preferably dosing 500-1000mg every few hours if going the clen route.

I prefer albuterol. It's just as strong, lesser half life and doesn't kill aerobic/anaerobic capacity. If anything, I'm a fcking beast on albuterol.

The not-so-definitive AYC Stack:

4-12mg Albuterol (based on tolerance)
5-7.5mg YHCL
200mg Caff

This is very strong and take it 2-4 times a day based on tolerance.

Another route would be to go HGH Frag 176-191. It increases circulating FFAs tremendously. So, pin, then 45 min later do 1-2hours of LISS and wait to eat. A good protocol to follow would be to fast on days you dose Frag 176-191. The FFAs are anti-catabolic so you don't have to worry about wasting muscle while fasting. 500mg 3-4xday does the trick.

Loneyboy

Banned
Awards
going 2 on 2 off as well, just wondering if at the end of the 2 weeks you taper down or just drop it completely?

srocco112

srocco112

Awards
  • Established
It's been shown in vivo to deplete taurine from the heart. I gotta find the study...

That's why it's recommended to use at least 3-5 grams of taurine a day, preferably dosing 500-1000mg every few hours if going the clen route.

I prefer albuterol. It's just as strong, lesser half life and doesn't kill aerobic/anaerobic capacity. If anything, I'm a fcking beast on albuterol.

5-7.5mg YHCL
200mg Caff

Another route would be to go HGH Frag 176-191. It increases circulating FFAs tremendously. So, pin, then 45 min later do 1-2hours of LISS and wait to eat. A good protocol to follow would be to fast on days you dose Frag 176-191. The FFAs are anti-catabolic so you don't have to worry about wasting muscle while fasting. 500mg 3-4xday does the trick.
Can anyone else chime in with their comparisons on clen and albuterol? What is dosing and cycl3 length like on albuterol?

Grayson

Grayson

Awards
  • Established
-They both deplete taurine from the heart as does ephedrine -so taurine is a must.
-Alb is a little cleaner stim
-Clen personally puts me to sleep
-Clen feels like death after a while
-They both work, but Alb takes longer to "kick in" or see the effects
-I'm much stronger on Alb than clen, BUT I have a higher pain threshold on clen.
-In the end, all of this is diet dependent
-If you're using these for a show, use clen. If for personal use, use Alb.

srocco112

srocco112

Awards
  • Established
What is best dosing suggestion for taurine? Seem to find some mixed feedback on here about that.

xhrr

Awards
Never used albuterol but I want to try it. Clen is ****ing terrible. I lasted the two weeks and I was definitely more shredded like the **** works but the constant shaking and cramping are not worth it to me. I would rather go back to EC or try albuterol.

srocco112

srocco112

Awards
  • Established
You like the ec stack over clen? How did it compare in terms of cutting up?

srocco112

srocco112

Awards
  • Established
What about rapid or uncontrollable fat/weight gain once ending use of.clen or alb?

srocco112

srocco112

Awards
  • Established
So need to keep it real clean when coming off?

srocco112

srocco112

Awards
  • Established

5-7.5mg YHCL
200mg Caff

How.do you feel about the clen or alb from.sources such as cem research or hardcore.peptides? That is where i was considering as it seems easiest.

xhrr

Awards
You like the ec stack over clen? How did it compare in terms of cutting up?
Clens stronger for sure in terms of results and side effects. ECA isn't as strong but will get you to the same place it is just going to take longer and it comes with less sides

xhrr

Awards
How.do you feel about the clen or alb from.sources such as cem research or hardcore.peptides? That is where i was considering as it seems easiest.
HCP clen was g2g

Apologies for all the responses I can't multi quote on my phone

fueledpassion

fueledpassion

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
-They both deplete taurine from the heart as does ephedrine -so taurine is a must.
-Alb is a little cleaner stim
-Clen personally puts me to sleep
-Clen feels like death after a while
-They both work, but Alb takes longer to "kick in" or see the effects
-I'm much stronger on Alb than clen, BUT I have a higher pain threshold on clen.
-In the end, all of this is diet dependent
-If you're using these for a show, use clen. If for personal use, use Alb.
Bud you've come a long way developing good cutting protocols and it seems u understand which compounds do what.

With that said, Clen needs more Taurine supplementation and should likely be taken EOD. This is because the half life is so long. Ephedrine and Albuterol allow for muscle - Taurine replenishment since their half lives r shorter. Naturally this would happen when ur sleeping.