M-STEN & DMZ CYCLE. PROLACTIN PROBLEM.

TeamWTBF

Awards
Hello everyone! I commented my situation. After a cycle a few months ago with the same ph I'll use now, earn a good amount of mass and post cycle after all was well. Months later I began to have symptoms of gynecomastia, as to take appropriate expectations for it using AI and use a SERM post cycle, I assumed that it was high prolactin levels. Besides a small lump in the nipple came out some liquid (very sparingly and only when tightening). Currently still bothering me from time to time, so I decided to be more cautious in this cycle using dostinex during cycle and post cycle. I would like them to tell me the best way to take it, I read that this would be 0.25 E3D, and if appropriate put it during a cycle of prohormone as these rather stress the liver.
The cycle is as follows.

M-Sten: 20/20/20/20/20/20.
DMZ: 20/20/20/20/20/20.
Dostinex 0.25 E3D (Monday and Thursday).
Arimidex: 0.25 ED.

PCT: 4 weeks.
Nolvadex: 40/20/20/10.
Dostinex 0.25 E3D (Monday and Thursday).
Erase (arimistane): 75 mg ED.
DAA: 3g ED.

In support throughout the cycle has used Liv52, Cystone, nac, saw palmetto, TMG, taurine and omega-3 fatty acids.

Are saying regarding the dostinex? problem in using it during cycle and post cycle? That seems the cycle?

Thanks!

stann123

stann123

Awards
Reconsider your dosing. 20mg dmz is a waist, also gains will sizzle off during the 4th or 5th week if you don't up the dose

TeamWTBF

Awards
dose up dmz and lengthen to 6 weeks
cycle?
about dostinex you think? should add to avoid problems related to prolactin?

Thread starter Similar threads Forum Replies Date
Potbelly Anabolics 10
ChocolateClen Anabolics 3
Cycle Logs 6
BarryBondsHOF Anabolics 8
Anabolics 3