Tr3N cycle

S

SquatsAndOats

Awards
Anybody have experience with Tr3n by olympus Labs? I picked some up with the Olympia sale. Have 4 bottles on the way for ****s and gigs. So that means I could theoretically run up to 190mg ED for 8 weeks. I also have dermal tren ace and super dmz 2.0, and enough test as a trt
replacement for 8 weeks.
What would you guys suggest?

Dma378

Dma378

Legend
Awards
  • Established
  • RockStar
I have run OL's Tr3n. I only ran 1 bottle along with Ep15stane, so I dosed it 60/60/60/90/90. Had great results. Strength through the roof. I would say with that much at your disposal, dosing can be at your own discretion based on experience and what kind of sides you're dealing with. I had difficulty sleeping even at 60, but nothing Benadryl didn't take care of. You will certainly sweat your butt off at night. I hear 120 seems to be the sweet spot for many though.

S

SquatsAndOats

Awards
I have run OL's Tr3n. I only ran 1 bottle along with Ep15stane, so I dosed it 60/60/60/90/90. Had great results. Strength through the roof. I would say with that much at your disposal, dosing can be at your own discretion based on experience and what kind of sides you're dealing with. I had difficulty sleeping even at 60, but nothing Benadryl didn't take care of. You will certainly sweat your butt off at night. I hear 120 seems to be the sweet spot for many though.
Thanks bro. Maybe I'll do super dmz 2.0 weeks 1-4 and tr3n weeks 1-8 or 10 adjusting dosage from 120mg based on how it goes. I have liver support, AIs, Prami and PCT too. Would prami be needed with those dosages?

Also TR3N isn't methylated? So I shod be good to drink after I'm done with the Super DMZ? I dot get blasted but I enjoy a drink or two (literally 1-2) with dinner when I go out. Nothing crazy at all but wanted to make sure.

Dma378

Dma378

Legend
Awards
  • Established
  • RockStar
Thanks bro. Maybe I'll do super dmz 2.0 weeks 1-4 and tr3n weeks 1-8 or 10 adjusting dosage from 120mg based on how it goes. I have liver support, AIs, Prami and PCT too. Would prami be needed with those dosages?

Also TR3N isn't methylated? So I shod be good to drink after I'm done with the Super DMZ? I dot get blasted but I enjoy a drink or two (literally 1-2) with dinner when I go out. Nothing crazy at all but wanted to make sure.
I'm also a light drinker. Once a week, tops. And usually just a couple. Even on cycle. I think moderation is the key here. A couple drinks a week isn't going to send your liver into failure. Especially if you're taking your supports. A night of a dozen beers might be a different story!!

I used Inhibit P for prolactin when I ran it. Never used Prami or even really familiar with at what dose it is appropriate. Maybe you'll get some better feedback to answer that portion.

S

SquatsAndOats

Awards
I'm also a light drinker. Once a week, tops. And usually just a couple. Even on cycle. I think moderation is the key here. A couple drinks a week isn't going to send your liver into failure. Especially if you're taking your supports. A night of a dozen beers might be a different story!! I used Inhibit P for prolactin when I ran it. Never used Prami or even really familiar with at what dose it is appropriate. Maybe you'll get some better feedback to answer that portion.
Thanks bro Did you notice prolactin sides, or just take it anyways?

S

SquatsAndOats

Awards
Just took it anyways. I'd rather prevent than try to combat after. But no, as a result I never experienced any prolactin sides.
Thanks for the insight bro