Which one is rite

Dr.Stri8ed

Dr.Stri8ed

Awards
Either r great but finding real primo is very difficult, its usually just test or masteron. Real var you'll only need 12.5-25mg a day, primo 100mg a week. Even masteron is usually tolerated well b women 50-100mg a week.

Dr.Stri8ed

Dr.Stri8ed

Awards
Cuz its the most expensive injectable to make usually ranging from $90-$120 a bottle sometimes even more. A bottle of test is half the price so it makes sense why guys would fake it. Var is often faked as dbol with just a trace of var cuz dbol is dirt cheap. Just b careful in your search. My sister got some dbol she thought was var from a friend and he didn't know it was dbol either.

smshannon001

smshannon001

Awards
  • Established
Try and find some pharma var. Start at 5mg 2x a day for 10mg a day.

Wouldn't go over 20mg for a woman but I guess like anything it depends on history, height/weight, etc.

kolejorg

Awards
My wife ran ostarine this summer and had nice gains with it.

The Rockette

Awards
Always an oral for a first cycle for women. And no stacking. When sides appear you won't know what is causing them.
Real Var is hard to find too, I prefer Tbol

kolejorg

Awards
My wife had good results on ostarine. Only downside was some stomach cramping. And her period was a bit off for a month. Aside from that she made good strength gains. Lost the small amount of body fat she had. She was also a moody bitch but that could have been a symptom of living with me.

musslm2

musslm2

Awards
I took savage is a prohormone , which I know is bad, lots of strength I got, I have a competition and need to lean out but want to keep my strength

kolejorg

Awards
I'm not sure how furaza would be for a woman. I'm using it to lean out and it's working nicely.

srblan

Awards
  • Established
I took savage is a prohormone , which I know is bad, lots of strength I got, I have a competition and need to lean out but want to keep my strength
Var, is generally accepted as the best for women as stated above. Just make sure it's real or it's bad news. What kind of competition (just to make sure we're not all giving you poorly considered advice)?

srblan

Awards
  • Established
I'm not sure how furaza would be for a woman. I'm using it to lean out and it's working nicely.
I think it has some androgenic potential and is somewhat structurally similar to winny. It may be an okay choice but probably not the best. Winny is more of a second tier steroid for women and is probably best used by bodybuilders who know what they are in for, virilization-wise.

srblan

Awards
  • Established
Npc show, body building
Okay, in that case (assuming you have a really really really trusted source), var is a good first choice, low dose, of course, then primo, then var and primo, in order of preference :)

Magdalena

Magdalena

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
My show is In march
Body building category?
Is this ur first show?
Can u post some progress pics?
From what I can c from in ur avi I think figure would suit u better, I could b wrong...